Is jagged x bring a RZR 900 XP to parker?

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
i have been wondering if anyone else has been wondering if jagged x is bring a new race car. if so is it going to be the new rzr xp 900. i think that is complete bullDUNG if they are allowed to run that car. everyone knows there relationship with polaris and know they have had this rzr for a couple months now. if it was silver state i can understand. that would give other people at least a chance to build a rzr xp 900. but to be the only people able to build and bring this monster of a machine is complete bullDUNG. tell me your feedback

Last edited by a moderator:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
It wont be there. They arent finished with it yet... and yes they have had it for a while...

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
i have been wondering if anyone else has been wondering if jagged x is bring a new race car. if so is it going to be the new rzr xp 900. i think that is complete bullshit if they are allowed to run that car. everyone knows there relationship with polaris and know they have had this rzr for a couple months now. if it was silver state i can understand. that would give other people at least a chance to build a rzr xp 900. but to be the only people able to build and bring this monster of a machine is complete bullshit. tell me your feedback
Couldn't agree with you more!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Not sure fair and BITD can be used in the same sentence.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I dont think its BS, I think its the benefit of being a factory sponsored team. They have the luxury at getting crack at the newest advances from Polaris. I have heard that the car isnt ready for this weekend but even if it is I think its just the way the cookie crumbles. If Polaris was to have introduced this car ont he first of December or Novemeber then sure others would be able to get cars MAYBE built but either way its not Jagged's fault that Polaris introduced a new vehicle to the general public on Jan. 1st and allowed Jagged a unit to test and R&D months in advance.

Again, you cant knock them for having the Factory Ride!

chad549

Apr 18, 2010
i think its crap to, they introduced it jan 1, dealers are not receiving them for a couple weeks , there for they are not really available to anyone . IMO our bitd rules,and UTV commitee is corrupt anyhow. Hell talk to Cory and he says i have to check with the committee
does anyone know who the committee really is

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
So let me get this strait, you would like for the rules to read ALl UTv's 1000CC or less, EXCEPT the Polaris RZR Xp 900 cause it came out on January 1st and its not fair that Jagged is factory Polaris and has one and we dont? LOL

I am trying to make light here so dont get mad at me but reality is this is how racing goes. Factory guys always get the leg up on new products, that is the benefit of being Factory Team Riders.

As for the whole commitee thing, I dont know how any of that works.

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I think is what they are saying is with the UTV class being a limited class maybe only UTV's with X amount of production Units can race. I understand what you are saying also Joey but I also see where the argument can come from. If the XP isn't available to the public yet how is it different then allowing a one off Custom UTV to race that also isn't available to the public?

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city
We all know jaggad is going to have advantages with being a factory team, but all factory teams normally do. What we mean is they have this new rzr that no one else can even get. Most local Polaris dealerships don't have them yet. Every team that races busts their asses to get ready for these races and it's just frustrating with all the money and effort to get the cars ready and a week before the race the xp is released and now most teams would have a even smaller chance at winning.

Either way I know I'm gonna have fun racing this weekend and hope everyone else does to. Goodluck and hope To see you all this weekend!

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Not sure how BITD rules read but most rule books have a clause that states , XXXX number of units must be produced and be available to the general public.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Our "committee" I'm sure didn't get that extensive!

Nevertheless, why would the xp be any better than their car now with programmers or whatever they have now a days!!!

I could care less! LETS GO RACING!!!!

crdesigns

Aug 18, 2010
Hey Everyone, I am Chad Riccio one of the Co Pilots along with Mike West for Team Jagged . I have been following this thread and was observing all the discussion of the benefits of being Polaris factory sponsored. I want to express to you that any single racer that races this series has every possible opportunity to win a BITD championship whether you have a sponsor or not. I have been with Jagged as a sponsor as well as a friend from the beginning of the BITD races for the UTV's. We started with a Rhino and man did we have our tough times, i really don't think we finished over 2 races the first season. When Polaris introduced the RZR to the market they chose a handful of side by side shops to create accessories for the RZR as a Polaris Partner and Today there is only a few of those partners that are still a Polaris Partners, Rath Racing, Hi LIfter, Walker Evans and I'm sure there's a few i didn't mention. However I'm pretty sure Polaris recognized Jagged's consistency and dedication to the sport. Polaris is the bomb they are awesome to us I wouldn't want to race for anyone else period. But what really has gotten us our 4 consecutive Championship is the dedication of the Team. If you ask Jim Cregan from Artic Cat Bi Polar team and I'm sure Cory will tell you this about Can Am. Not a single one of those manufactures build or prep the cars. Jagged has won the championships simply by being consistent we are at every single race we haven't missed a single one. Are we the fastest Hell No, but we finish and look what we have to show for it. It's all in the strategic planning of your races and doing the best you can possibly do. Justin and Brandon especially bust there azz to prep our cars so that they are ready for each race. Do they get paid to prep the car again Hell No. Is it frustrating getting passed by Jerome and Matt Parks like we are sitting still, Yes but the reliability of the motor gets us farther in the end. Polaris's sponsorship doesn't buy us a championship, its dedication of everyone that gets us there the other sponsor big or small, our families , all of our wives and Mr. and Mrs. Schueler. I'm sure Polaris is proud of us just like we are proud to drive a Polaris. Jagged does a awesome Job keeping all the chase trucks stocked with parts and Polaris may have helped with that a little here and there. I don't recall a single race when someone didn't come to Bill, Justin or Brandon asking to borrow a part and i have never heard one of them tell you no. So really Polaris helps out each and every one of use unless you're driving something other than a Polaris , and if so you might want to do something about that, Just Kidding . Let's all go have fun and race and see if someone can steal that Championship away from us. Good Luck and be safe. Go POLARIS.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Does Jagged deserve these champuionships?Hell yes!
Does having a factory sponsor help? Hell yes!
Would I have 2 Baja championships without a sponsored ride?
Will BITD let me race this car? No

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Just a bunch of whiners. The XP won't be there this weekend, but I think they should be able to race and that is just how it goes. Everyone needs to focus on building your own team/car and worry less abut other racers.

Am I worried that my race Teryx will be outdated at some point. Sure, but that is part of racing. It isn't a cheap sport.

I for one can't wait to see what Jagged X comes up with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000