Introduce myself (A lil late)

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hey Underground family!
I should have introduce myself a lil earlier........
My name is DAN and I just join last Sunday (10/11)
Basiclly ama bout riding the dezert & the dunez and escaping reality! I own a 07 686 Rhino that was previously owned by Tyson Coombs (Race # 983). I joined the forum to make new friends and to participate in group activities. So please fill free to visit my Profile. Thanks guyz!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Walter, Dennis, Joey thanks!! :):)
Shannon, I actually live in Riverside, CA. Me and my buddiez call it River$lime. :p
Danny, what weekend are you guyz headed to Ocotillo?
I got get tha rear differential on my Rhino fixed. The weldz broke and need to get rewelded. Any good suggestionz on fabricater guyz? :confused:

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
Shannon, I actually live in Riverside, CA. Me and my buddiez call it River$lime. :p
I got get tha rear differential on my Rhino fixed. The weldz broke and need to get rewelded. Any good suggestionz on fabricater guyz? :confused:
ZTFAB (Paul) He is located in Upland. Great guy awesome fab skills.

Thanks

Mike V

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Halloween weekend is our first run out. If your down to bring your car to the shop we'll knock out your rear diff problem free of charge!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Chris, Darryll thanks!!
Mike, thanks for the contact Info @ ZTFAB!
Danny, am superdown to bring my ride to tha shop!!!! :D
Are you guys open on tha weekend?

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Unfortunatley we are not. If the weekend is the only time you can make it down let me know and I will see if we can swing something. This coming weekend may work as we will most likely be here getting our own cars ready for Halloween. LMK!

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Its cool man. Well get together after Halloween. Do you guyz have a trip planned out after glamis?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000