Interested in Jawbone Part Deux?

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Folks, it has been brought to my attention that it's Easter that weekend. Is that a problem for any of you? If so, we can push it back one weekend. Lemme know so I can create a thread for the ride!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Really want to go and eat some Angie dust, but on the fence with the dates . I would post what works for you and they will come this time or next . :D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
We usually do a ride closer in on that weekend so Mikey and kids can make it. Hide eggs and stuff. Might want to check with Cisco to see if he has the same plans for this year or not. :cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Eeeester wont' work for me, my wife will remove my balls. I can go later that month, but do what works best for the majority. :D

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
I"m out , like dave, my Balls don't look good on my wifes trophy wall. ( grandkids) 14th or 21 is good

Last edited:

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Yup. Sorry about not updating. Moving the date to the weekend after Easter - April 13-15.

I will post a new thread with info this week. :)

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Not doing an organized ride, but all are welcome to come out the weekend of April 27-29. April 28 is Moose Anderson Days, which is put on by Friends of Jawbone as a fundraiser. There'll be free BBQ and shirts too. I'll post up the link in a few. It'll be my 5th year attending.

Will definitely make a ride up to the cabin, general exploring of the mines and stuff and...

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
thanks for the invite and posting , I'll be on utah ride with bear
This go-'round is more of a scouting trip as I'd like to do a nice big organized one later on. So, I'll be sure to schedule that one for a date that you can make Grump! We'll miss you, but you will be having fun! :)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Not doing an organized ride, but all are welcome to come out the weekend of April 27-29. April 28 is Moose Anderson Days, which is put on by Friends of Jawbone as a fundraiser. There'll be free BBQ and shirts too. I'll post up the link in a few. It'll be my 5th year attending.

Will definitely make a ride up to the cabin, general exploring of the mines and stuff and...
We'll be out of town that weekend.......

We'll be sure to make the organized trip. Just try and give as much advance notice as possible. Really want to check this place out. :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000