Interested in Jawbone Part Deux?

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
For those of who who missed out on the epic trip to Jawbone/DoveSprings/Randsburg/RedRockCanyon over New Years I'm planning another ride! Woo. It's my local riding area and one of the best. Lots of exploring to be done. :)

What weekends are available for you guys and we'll set this thing up!

April 6-8.

Tentative list -

1. SpeedyAngie
2. Jim&Melissa
3. Deb&Roy&Tay
4. Dudeonit
5. TruknDave
6. SimiDude
7. RocketmanDan
8. ToddC
9. SandShark
10. Grumpy

Last edited:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
More than just interested. Just need a little down time (2 weeks maybe) for repairs and upgrades after TDS March 2-4 then we'll be ready. :cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Angie, I'm in. Just pick a weekend. Make sure the Gulch is open

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
We need to go north for a ride again. I'd even be interested in riding at Isabella (Keysville Rd.).

Just say when for Jawbone. I'll put it on the calendar, and with my famous "If there's no important spacecraft chit going on" disclaimer, we'll be there!!

Rocketman...

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
The gulch isn't open from Feb. to July or something like that so the birds can nest.

We'll do some exploring of the various mines. Ride over to Randsburg. Explore the El Paso Mountain Wilderness (on the other side of Red Rock Canyon). And maybe make a ride over to Indian Wells Brewery for a steak dinner and beer tasting depending on interest. :)

Which dates are better for everyone - March 16-18? Or the last weekend in March (March 29-April 1)?

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Tentative list -

1. SpeedyAngie
2. Jim&Melissa
3. Deb&Roy&Tay
4. Dudeonit
5. TruknDave
6. SimiDude
7. RocketmanDan
8. ToddC
9. SandShark
10. Grumpy!

Last edited:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
The gulch isn't open from Feb. to July or something like that so the birds can nest.

We'll do some exploring of the various mines. Ride over to Randsburg. Explore the El Paso Mountain Wilderness (on the other side of Red Rock Canyon). And maybe make a ride over to Indian Wells Brewery for a steak dinner and beer tasting depending on interest. :)

Which dates are better for everyone - March 16-18? Or the last weekend in March (March 29-April 1)?
The later dates would be better for us.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
If you could put some spacing between miller canyon ride, that would be good, early April

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
as it stands, probably can't make it :( , but there is an outside chance that 3/10,3/11 or 4/7,4/8 I'll be off, but there is a good chance those are changing :mad: pretty much screwed, but will pay attention to the proposed dates and see if we can make something happen....

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Alright kiddies looks like the consensus is early April, so we'll do April 6-8.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000