Industry Member in need of help

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
Hey guys. Im hoping this big off road family can spare a few bucks to help support Madigan Mortorsports owner Thom Madigan. His son is fighting a nasty fight against a brain tumor. William is only 16 years old and his tumor is affecting his pituitary gland which in turn is affecting his growth. The drugs they are giving him are wreaking havoc on other parts of his body and the doctors at City of Hope are doing what they can. Needless to say the family is going broke trying to pay the medical bills and he hasnt even gone through surgery yet.

A go fund me account has been established and you will recognize from the list of donors quite a few well known names in the industry. These fellow industry owners have stepped up in a big way and I hope this inspires others to join them. Im asking if you can help in any way please do so.

Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/williammadigan

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Thanks for posting. I had heard about Williams health, but thought he was getting better. I donated and hope more of the UTV community will step up and help out.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Now that the UTV Championships are over, we need to bump this up and get more support for William and the Madigan family!

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
Thank you NIKAL. I had dinner with the family Saturday night and what they are going through is just awful. And to boot, they just moved into a new bigger shop and as you imagine its tough to focus on the business and this at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000