Industry leaders join forces to get Jeremiah Jones back on the track

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

ATV Industry leaders join forces to get Jeremiah Jones back on the track.

At Round 6 of the AMA ATV Motocross Series in Millville, MN, Jeremiah Jones was presented with a new race ready Polaris Ranger RZR. Right before the first Pro moto, Jeremiah was brought to the announcer's stage for an interview. In a surprise move, Jeremiah was then given the Ranger RZR. Jeremiah was all smiles as he crawled into his new side x side that was specifically outfitted with a gull wing driver's door and hand controls. Many of the top pros were on hand to congratulate Jeremiah on his new ride. Harold Goodman stated, "This is the coolest thing I've seen all year, I can't wait to see him drive it".

Jones took the Ranger RZR back home to Kentucky and has been putting it through the rounds on his practice track. After a lap on his track, Jeremiah said, "It blows me away that I have something like this! All I can say is that the machine handles like a dream. The wide stance of the Lone Star components and the Fox shocks are amazing. It rides so nice, it doesn't beat up my back. The best thing is that I have my freedom. It is like I have my legs all over again. Oh, and I get to jump the heck out of it! My family and I greatly appreciate everyone that contributed to the Ranger RZR. It's just time to go play and kick some butt. Thanks again to all the sponsors and to Wes Miller for making this possible."

H-Bomb Films, the Bomb Squad, Division 4, Polaris, Lone Star Racing, Fox Shox, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis Tires, PRP Racing , Fullbore Plastics, IMG Motorsports, All Toys Performance, FMF, K&N Filters, Motion Pro, and Dana Creech Racing all worked together to make this project a reality. Wes Miller, of H-Bomb Films, summarized it best, "I would really like to thank all of the companies that made this happen. We are all so grateful to see Jeremiah back out on the track. It has been tough to see all he and his family have endured and it is a great feeling to see Jeremiah in the Ranger RZR with a huge grin on his face. It is amazing to see him roosting and jumping again."

Special thanks to H-Bomb Films, the Bomb Squad, Division 4, Polaris, Lone Star Racing, Fox Shox, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis Tires, PRP Racing , Fullbore Plastics, IMG Motorsports, All Toys Performance, FMF, K&N Filters, Motion Pro, Dana Creech Racing Wayne Davis Photography, Harlen Foley and Atvriders.com, Donna Beadle, Kevin McNutt, Daryl Rath and Rath Racing.

For more updates on the Bomb Squad, please visit www.bombsquadbattalion.com.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This is the twist throttle RZR .. I watched this thing go together from IMG motorsports to SOUTHERN CALI WRAPS. This is awsome of you guys to put this together for Jeremiah Jones.

GREAT WORK TO EVERYONE THAT LAYED HANDS ON THIS RZR..

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Were glad we could have been a part of this. Huge thanks to Wes Miller for spear heading this whole project! I am sure Jeremiah will have some wins under his belt soon!
G-

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
Thats awesome!! I've got a similar brake setup on mine. I'm interested in that door, looks a lot more sturdy than my pro armors. Gives me some new ideas. I've been eyeing that LSR kit and Fox's for a while too, nice to hear they work well. Love how it turned out.

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
Thats awesome!! I've got a similar brake setup on mine. I'm interested in that door, looks a lot more sturdy than my pro armors. Gives me some new ideas. I've been eyeing that LSR kit and Fox's for a while too, nice to hear they work well. Love how it turned out.
on the door we used 1 1/4" bushings to swing upward and a standard hydraulic shock you can pick something up similar at any auto parts store. ill try to dig up the pictures of the close up shots on all of it.

racemx587

Mar 28, 2009
on the door we used 1 1/4" bushings to swing upward and a standard hydraulic shock you can pick something up similar at any auto parts store. ill try to dig up the pictures of the close up shots on all of it.
Cool, thanks. My tilt steer is built sort of the same way, so I see what you're saying. I would love to see those pictures.

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
well i found these for now, i will have to check at my house for some more. we also welded in some small bugs to accept the urethane bump stops on the door ends that you can see for a snug and quietter fit.

Attachments

racemx587

Mar 28, 2009
well i found these for now, i will have to check at my house for some more. we also welded in some small bugs to accept the urethane bump stops on the door ends that you can see for a snug and quietter fit.
Nice.. those are pretty interesting, thanks for sharing. I'd like to see some more if you get a chance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000