In car cams!!!

SSVworks

Feb 2, 2009
www.ssvworks.com
Hey guys, we distribute the GoPro Hero WIDE cameras... they honestly kick ass. video is amaizingly clear, sound is awesome. One of the coolest products i've see yet...
and, UTV Underground members get 10% off :D call or email to order.

Trevor

[email protected]
818-991-1SSV (778)

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
I just got a gopro camera, not sure if its the wide or standard, but it was awsome at pismo and I quickly read through the directions when I snapped the video's so maybe I could make them better. Here you go,
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dwnRPsHM4E[/ame]

SSVworks

Feb 2, 2009
www.ssvworks.com
Sweet Vid. that looks like the standard not wide. You need to turn the volume up. there's a setting to turn it up so you can hear the motor while it's in the housing.

We offer the Wide GoPro Hero with the helmet, universal and vehicle super suction cup mount for $199, LESS 10% disc. = $179 for UTVunderground memebers!

Trevor
[email protected]

pronstar

President, LBC Chapter - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 28, 2009
The LBC
Sweet video.
Vids look 100X better when the camera is rigidly mounted to something solid, like is in that video.

Gets rid of the shaky-cam effect that you get with hand-held and helmet cams, and makes the vid way more watchable.

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
In my video's I used the hard mount that has double sided tape on it where I can clip the camera in and out of. I did this so I can quickly attach or remove the camera. I just read up on that , i'll try the HI setting for the sound next time see if it works better.

pronstar

President, LBC Chapter - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 28, 2009
The LBC
In my video's I used the hard mount that has double sided tape on it where I can clip the camera in and out of. I did this so I can quickly attach or remove the camera. I just read up on that , i'll try the HI setting for the sound next time see if it works better.
Unless your camera has peak level adjustments for sound, it'll be tough. The sound of the engine is too overpowering.

Here's a good link for some very basic info on sound:
http://books.google.com/books?id=4catjFLYYIwC&pg=PT94&lpg=PT94&dq=camera+sound+too+loud+peak&source=bl&ots=Sg6un7pgOl&sig=l2OhUtPsGe52ZSxOon3lEqSUaKo&hl=en&ei=S-yiSfagIIvltgfyt-GrCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result#PPT94,M1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000