I'm on your 6

Blue Crawlers

Apr 30, 2014
Hi-dy Ho from Team Blue
Hi to all, my name is Bill, just another motor head who's rigs seam to spend more time the shop than on the trail, always seam to get home but I seam to think I can make it better :confused:, I'm not always right about what I'm fixing, most of the time I shuld of left it alone :rolleyes:, but I do enjoy the shop time :D, and I'm lucky enugh to be able to test just across the street (its BLM land) :p

Blue Crawlers

Apr 30, 2014
I got the Solid Crawler through a trade, he did tell me I had to fix the exhaust due to the EGS that were in the pipe (not the headers) so the CPU can read the codes to adjust FI, so I completed that took the rig out for the first run, got out about 500 yards and no oil pressure, limped it back home pulled the 302 and rebuilt it, this motor is what ford guys call a Clevor, it has 302 block with Cleveland heads then mouted to the top is the GT40 FI and intake but this now requires intake spacers. There are lots of different water jackets between intake, heads and the block so I had to fix a few things there, plug holes for water jackets and drill holes for the same thing, its all in a book that tells ya where and how to do this, then finished rebuilding the motor, I’ll start another album and show some of the pics of the work. Got all that back together but found myself having problems with the timing, found out when you change to the Clevor you need to change the timing order to the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:pCleveland</ST1:p</st1:City> timing order. Learning curve lol, I’m a Chevy guy and this is my first Ford to do any kind of . Just got the motor back in the rig this weekend, will do some testing this coming weekend :D:eek:

Blue Crawlers

Apr 30, 2014
On the 94 S-10 I decided I’d had enough of the 4sp that was in it so I pulled that out and installed a TH350 that sits behind a stock 350 with <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:p and then backed the Th350 up to the Magnum Box from Off Road Design, that runs the NP205 and then installed a triple stick for all of this to work. I'm still working on trying to complete the new cross member cause it needed a new location, (to many changes) but its getting there. I found a heater box from a Mini Copper and I am installing that for heat and defrost, trying to keep this rig for the winter time. It’s good to have heat, windshield wipers, full doors to stay dry, and at my age just not into getting that cold. :cool: It has Dana 60 Fr Dana, full hydro stirring, 70 Rr 4 linked both ends with full cage. I have tossed around the idea of completing it with an Ex-o cage but still rolling that one around. I’ll post some pics of this work too.:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000