I think it's time

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Dan if we both you and I make it to JB I can take my sawall and drill and maybe make it work for you ;-)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I think it comes apart. I just saw that I can get a sheet of. 090 aluminum for $26. I'm going to make Chris make me one. Just have to get a finger break from Harbor Freight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I think it comes apart. I just saw that I can get a sheet of. 090 aluminum for $26. I'm going to make Chris make me one. Just have to get a finger break from Harbor Freight.

Nice ;-)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Dan, yes it does come apart. Lemmi no if you still want to try it if other things don't work out.
O.k. thanks. I have a gentleman from Simi that offered me an aluminum Polaris roof for $100. I think I'm going to take the offer.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
We tried to get it going but it was taking forever to load on my phone so we gave up. But Robert was able to get his phone to show himself so I think if we could have got mine to work he could have seen me on his phone, and I would see him on my phone and the ride command. Still not sure if it relies on Cell service or only GPS. And at what point the Ride Command no longer relies on my phone.... more testing to come.

Haven't been able to find and comprehensive manual on how it works or any kind of thorough trouble shooting... still looking.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
We tried to get it going but it was taking forever to load on my phone so we gave up. But Robert was able to get his phone to show himself so I think if we could have got mine to work he could have seen me on his phone, and I would see him on my phone and the ride command. Still not sure if it relies on Cell service or only GPS. And at what point the Ride Command no longer relies on my phone.... more testing to come.

Haven't been able to find and comprehensive manual on how it works or any kind of thorough trouble shooting... still looking.

Jim scroll down to the HOW-TO. You can click on each on Overview, Listen To Audio, Group Rides, etc. on the left to learn.

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/touch-screen

Had a fun ride yesterday - see you guys in the desert.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000