I think it's time

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Decisions, decisions! Jorge and Frank will be pleased to know I'm now considering a General. There's a base model sitting at my local dealer and the price is within my budget, about the same as a 900 S EPS.
Pros- 100hp, full doors, more storage space,$500 cheaper.
Cons- Ancla Tires, crap shocks, basic red color, cant put a cage extender on it.

Both have EPS, same suspension travel, same track width. I need to take a closer look at some things.
Far as I know the dealer doesn't have a 900 in stock but does have trailers so I may go down tomorrow and see what kind of package deal I can get.
That's a bad ass machine Randy. George gave me a look and told me all about his and that thing has capability galore! We want a desert machine too or I'd give that a stronger look. We like the whoops and such so I think the 1K is a better fit for us.

Good luck and I apologize for hijacking your thread. :(

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
That's a bad ass machine Randy. George gave me a look and told me all about his and that thing has capability galore! We want a desert machine too or I'd give that a stronger look. We like the whoops and such so I think the 1K is a better fit for us.

Good luck and I apologize for hijacking your thread. :(
Hijack all you want my friend. After all, do you know of any La Familia thread that isn't hijacked?
Anyway, thanks to all for the positive feedback.......................except Dave.......................wtf...............? I think white legs is afraid I'm gonna clean his clock if he ever comes up to my territory!:rolleyes:

Reactions: dkiewicz

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hijack all you want my friend. After all, do you know of any La Familia thread that isn't hijacked?
Anyway, thanks to all for the positive feedback.......................except Dave.......................wtf...............? I think white legs is afraid I'm gonna clean his clock if he ever comes up to my territory!:rolleyes:
Clean his what?????

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: sand shark

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Congrats Randy. Im back in the game after my accident last December. Ill be out buying a new turbo 4 seater next month when I get back from vacation.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Rokitman - Fernando - Randy

I see in this video (at 1:59 - Don't blink you will miss it) why I think you want to get rid of your 570......

It needs a little help getting out of a wash tub. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

70.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000