I dont care what SxS you have...

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
.......you are still an off road enthusiast and I want to ride with you. I'm new to SxS but have lots of offroad motorcycle experience and dirt racing experience so if you are offroading, I like you!:)
Being a RZR owner I first found a RZR forum looking for folks to ride with with some success but after finding this forum I'm doubling my contacts with folks to ride with. I dont care what your rig is, I just want to go riding with you.
I like sand, trails, rocks, and open desert. I just wanna ride and I dont care if you and your rig are white , black, purple, religious, atheist, redneck, conservative, liberal, straight, gay, dwarves, frog lovers, or from Hollywood. I want to ride with you!
I dont care what age you are , though some of you young scamps may have trouble keeping up with me, I want to ride with you.
I dont even care if you were a helmet (your choice) I want to ride with you!
I'm freshly retired and when you get to be my age you cherish every moment you are healthy enough to enjoy!
Just go riding! I'm off to the dunes tomorrow!

Reactions: 1 person

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I will be out at Glamis North KOA from 3-31-4-5 and then Glamis (Gecko Rd.) from 4-5 to 4-7. Come out for a ride!

Bebe

Access Advocate
Jul 27, 2012
Auburn, CA
.......you are still an off road enthusiast and I want to ride with you. I'm new to SxS but have lots of offroad motorcycle experience and dirt racing experience so if you are offroading, I like you!:)
Being a RZR owner I first found a RZR forum looking for folks to ride with with some success but after finding this forum I'm doubling my contacts with folks to ride with. I dont care what your rig is, I just want to go riding with you.
I like sand, trails, rocks, and open desert. I just wanna ride and I dont care if you and your rig are white , black, purple, religious, atheist, redneck, conservative, liberal, straight, gay, dwarves, frog lovers, or from Hollywood. I want to ride with you!
I dont care what age you are , though some of you young scamps may have trouble keeping up with me, I want to ride with you.
I dont even care if you were a helmet (your choice) I want to ride with you!
I'm freshly retired and when you get to be my age you cherish every moment you are healthy enough to enjoy!
Just go riding! I'm off to the dunes tomorrow!

You had me until Hollywood.

:D

But you should head up here to the Rubicon with us this summer.

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
looking forward to it Randy..and anyone else..
and your welcome to come up my way riding anytime.. im game.. mostly all trail riding but from mild to wild.. we could always head up to oregon, sand mountain, rubicon, stonyford, lake pillsberry, cc camp, cow mountain, sonora wilderness, washington ca wilderness, prairy city orv park... lots of riding its all just way more fun with other people..

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
A bunch of us are heading out to Glamis North Hot Springs for Easter and Glanis dunes the weekend after!! Come on down!!
Joey I'll be at glamis north on Easter afternoon.... Staying through the week. I'll probably miss ya, but I will be out at glamis the following weekend (5th-7th). Lets hook up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000