How would you react???

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
I'm not sure where this is filmed, but here in TX that shit get you shot.

Sure fun too watch though.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
^ I was just going to say...... Cant pull this kind of shit in Arizona

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Ok, so whats up with the 2 larger men who saw the leg flying in their direction, then paused.. At that moment, the "butcher" didn't have the saw, or any weapon in his hands. When he started after the 2 guys, f-ing pussies turned and ran away like little school girls. I hope those chumps have "man friends" who see this and never let them live their cowardliness ways down. I'm no fighter, nor any where near macho, but if I came across that shit, I'd be all in, probably because I have no one besides my pets that rely on me, and society sucks anyway. This prank is a good example of just how much society sucks. The chainsaw idiot is lucky he didn't get his head caved in by a real man, or the bumper of someones car.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Sounds like he had the brake on in most of those clips. That would have automatically thought it was fake and what a piece of crap chainsaw and the tiny bar. Those would have been my first thought.

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
I would have laughed and waited to see the next"victims" reaction.I've been chasing kids with my chainsaw for almost two decades now,so its easy to recognize a fake.Funny stuff though!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000