Polaris Houser Racing XP1000 Roll Cages

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Final products are getting finished up over at Houser Racing. Make sure to keep an eye on this new entry into the utv marketplace. Houser definitely knows what they are doing, and they have three full time engineers cranking and getting new UTV parts designed every day!

Nice to see some new ideas and original designs! What does everyone think of the roll cage styling?

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Joey Not trying to troll or be a dick. I dont do that often unless it something I personally have an issue with. To me with the quantity of bars going all over it looks like a turtle shell. Or a jungle gym. Thats what I see.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
I like the cage .. it's very well designed, with triangulation and angles it looks like it would hold up in high speed roll much better than many competitors cages... I'm not sure the material or wall thickness their using, but I really like the design and the fact it's different.

erinhouser

Erin Houser
Dec 9, 2014
Marion, OH
www.houser-racing.com
Hello All! To answer a few questions I've seen on here.... first off I will never tell you my weight. Joey's right. I will say my size, but not my weight. LOL
The Roll Cage is made out of 4130 Chromoly Steel
Wall thickness is 1 3/4"OD, 0.083" Wall
Feel free to ask away on your questions! I am here to help.
Thanks!
Erin Houser

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000