Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Hmmmm not the words on the street! :eek:
Seriously, not mine. Maybe Mark or one of his guys will come on here and tell us who they are building it for. Plus I really like my LWB.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Seriously, not mine. Maybe Mark or one of his guys will come on here and tell us who they are building it for. Plus I really like my LWB.

Okkkk we believe you. But YOURS is just at another shop ;)

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Okkkk we believe you. But YOURS is just at another shop ;)
You are correct, the Bobsled is at DWO getting some prep love for the BWDC and fixing an exhaust that was was orginally built too close the RR shock, getting new rear a-arms that will accomodate larger 7/16" bolts...etc.
I will build another rig someday. Depends on several things the most important of those being money...so maybe sooner, maybe later. Remember...I am a privateer. BTW...the new Holz build does look really good!

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com
Oh great...another sweetly built XP to content with....Great Build Mark, and btw... I looked high and low locally for a VW jack before I bought a RV scissor jack for the racer.
Ebay
There are some hardcore VW guys out there that actually restore these jacks and re-sell them
It's all about timing, you usually find them all beat up and rusty. This one was cherry.

JakeJean

Mar 10, 2011
If no one wants to claim this sweet ride, i'll claim it. Just let me know where to pick it up at. I'm pulling a Christopher Columbus.

Baxter

Sep 24, 2011
OHIO
Wow what does a bladder for somthing like that fuel tank cost? Very clean build.That's why I keep finding myself glued to this site in the late evening.The number of builds on here is amazing.

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
I would say the bladder was around $1000-1500 just for that. The can is the cheap part if you can fab but there is only certain companies that can due the bladder. Another company to look into for custom bladders would be Harmon fuel cells.

Holz keep up the nice work it looks really good!

mc93yj

Mar 29, 2010
hobart indiana
I have been thinking about having someone build me a xp was wondering if someone could pm me some info like time frame to build something like this and a idea of how much it would cost for a build like this.or would it be easier if I figure out everything I want done then start making calls.

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
I have been thinking about having someone build me a xp was wondering if someone could pm me some info like time frame to build something like this and a idea of how much it would cost for a build like this.or would it be easier if I figure out everything I want done then start making calls.
I would simply call Mark at Holz Racing Products and get it from the horses mouth. Mark is a no BS kind of guy and will tell you straight up. He build my race RZR and I am very happy with it.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
Wow what does a bladder for somthing like that fuel tank cost? Very clean build.That's why I keep finding myself glued to this site in the late evening.The number of builds on here is amazing.
I wouldn't be suprised if it cost over a hundred per gallon to do the bladder. Fuel safe are not cheap!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000