Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

HOLZ

HOLZ Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 30, 2009
www.holzracingproducts.com

The NEW Coastal / Holz Racing BITD Polaris XP900

HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build
Here's a couple teaser pics.

We have already done the tear-down portion of the build. The chassis fabrication is finished and powder coated.
Now the reassembly begins...

Last edited by a moderator:

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
Is that a kit that UMP makes for the filter? Or, is that a standard can filter and you made up the rest? I'm trying to find out how you piped it in?

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Oh great...another sweetly built XP to content with....Great Build Mark, and btw... I looked high and low locally for a VW jack before I bought a RV scissor jack for the racer.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Oh great...another sweetly built XP to content with....Great Build Mark, and btw... I looked high and low locally for a VW jack before I bought a RV scissor jack for the racer.
Looks just like my jack! :D

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Love to see the some of the cleanest most properly built and raced UTVs come out of the NW. Awesome car Mark. Thanks for posting the pics!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Yea, cuz it is your jack! Cuz it's your car huh? Looks good. Are you going to shake it down at Henderson or just wait til Parker.

Come on, You know I'm right.
Nope...not my car or my jack. I am racing the same old Bobsled. No current plans to build a new rig, but might sometime next year depending on $$. Plus we painted out jack with high zoot black paint (Krylon) to stop the rust. Ha :p

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Nope...not my car or my jack. I am racing the same old Bobsled. No current plans to build a new rig, but might sometime next year depending on $$. Plus we painted out jack with high zoot black paint (Krylon) to stop the rust. Ha :p

Hmmmm not the words on the street! :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000