HOLLISTER HILLS RIDE UTV'S FOR WOUNDED WARRIORS

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
July 23 I'm putting together a ride at Hollister Hills to raise money for UTV"S For Wounder Warriors.We will go on a ride then, We will be serving Chili Dogs,chips and drinks for lunch Sponsored by Union Rolling Door Co. We will also have some raffle prizes and maybe figure out a game we can play for a prize.Its $5 for admission to the park per vehicle.UTV's and 4x4 vehicles are allowed in this part of the park.

We will have a box to put donations in at lunch.There is no charge for the event all I ask is for you to donate as much as you can to help out a wounder warrior.It will be a fun day of riding and a chance to get out and me some local UTVers

We will meet up at 9:30am and take off for the ride at 10am.We will meet at the staging area next to the obstacle coarse.

Here is a link to Hollister Hills.Home of the Top Truck Challenge the Tank Trap.Frame Twister,Mud Pit and lots of more cool stuff.
Hollister Hills SVRA

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Re: HOLLISTER HILLS RIDE UTV'S FOR WOUNDER WARRIORS

Very Noble cause...Thanks for putting this ride together Steve...We love to see Americans giving to those that have served..God-Bless

We are looking forward to going:)

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon

That's a great thing your doing Steve..wish we lived closer we would be there for sure...

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

That's a great thing your doing Steve..wish we lived closer we would be there for sure...
I wish you could make it too.We will see you in dunefest :) are you going to bring Lance.lol

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

DocZoom has just donated some DVDs for the raffle Thanks for the support Gregg! :) Gregg makes the Sidexside Mania Videos and also some insane sled video's His video's can be ordered by calling Gregg at 406-459-5531 SideXSide Mania SideXSide Mania These vids are awesome!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Steve I know I won't make this ride but that dosn't I can't give some $$$ to a good cause JUST be cause I can't make it so what do I or we do check, paypal or just good old cash. ?

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

Thanks for you support Rich :) You can either mail a check directly to Johnny or Paypal me as a gift and I will add it in at the ride.My paypal e mail is [email protected] and johnnys address Mail Any Payments to
Johnny Angal
4750 South GoldStrike
Gilbert Arizona 85297

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Thanks for you support Rich :) You can either mail a check directly to Johnny or Paypal me as a gift and I will add it in at the ride.My paypal e mail is [email protected] and johnnys address Mail Any Payments to
Johnny Angal
4750 South GoldStrike
Gilbert Arizona 85297
Steve , $35.00 PAYPAL SENT to you, thanks for making it easy. I'm sure if any one else cant make this ride Steve will do the same for them. THANKS STEVE.

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

Steve , $35.00 PAYPAL SENT to you, thanks for making it easy. I'm sure if any one else cant make this ride Steve will do the same for them. THANKS STEVE.
Thank You Rich that is very generous of you.You the 1rst person to donate for the ride :)

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

Home - Discount Tire Direct - Discount Tire Direct Has been nice enough to send us one of there famous Swag Bags for the raffle.Whoo Hoo! They sell all types of tires and will not be undersold they can beat anyone's price on the tires and freight!

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

Here are some highlights from the 2010 Top Truck Challenge they had at Hollister.They make the obsticals allot tuffer for the challange.Everyone may not like the music on the vid lol. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXRrl3I3JJY]YouTube - ‪Top Truck Challenge 2010‬‏[/ame] Good footage though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000