HiPer Racing Wheels

HiPer Dustin

Mar 26, 2013
Steve,

It was great talking with you today! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
It is a protolite ss 1000, it will be used in mx style utv racing and 4 hr. Endurance races here on the east coast, we have alot of our racers using your wheels, any idea on price, ball park?

JCCBURT

Dec 7, 2012
Los Angeles
Hi Dustin

Thank you for your response, then based on your comments all materials, sub-assemblies etc are domestically produced and sourced......! 100%, fasteners, seals, cores etc....
To date we have not found a wheel with 100% US content, we have been told by some US made but when the copany name is run against an import list or import registration query we have found import records under automotive import tarrif codes mostly with a country of origin CN. For this reason we have become very bearish with where our/my money goes.

Glenn...........we are looking at building a desert car for 2014, but I have remained steadfast in my intent to hold US made content as the primary objective for products added to the OEM base.

Props to you and your commitment... inspiring to see... :cool:

HiPer Dustin

Mar 26, 2013
Did you know all HiPer UTV Wheels are modular in design? Each wheel has an outer half, center section and an inner half. This allows you to change your offset without the need to purchase a whole new wheel.:cool:

yield2me

May 17, 2011
My Hipers are 4 months old and a beadlock ring cracked at the first race. How do I go about getting it covered? I have heard stories about warranty claims that havent been too promising.

I do like the wheels, and just raced the NORRA Mexican 1000 with mine with no issues.

Rob

HiPer-ACE

Mar 26, 2013
Eudora, KS
My Hipers are 4 months old and a beadlock ring cracked at the first race. How do I go about getting it covered? I have heard stories about warranty claims that havent been too promising.

I do like the wheels, and just raced the NORRA Mexican 1000 with mine with no issues.

Rob

Hey Rob, give us a call and we will see what we can do for you.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
I few days ago, I read Ken Bensons post, who I used to race against and agreed with everyting he said. the next day I was changing my tires on my 14"dual beadlocks and found that 5 of my bolts with severly bent after a very hard collisoin in the last race and thought "wheels toast" after I removed everyting the wheel was fine, I replaced the 5 bolts and good as new.

Ive been racing with Hiper wheels for three years (Worcs, Desert & Lucas Oil) , with two Championships and one second place championship! I have had zero issues (other than the above mentioned bolts)

anyone can break anything, but I can tell you as hard as I drove these wheels they are strong, and as far as Benson he drives his car extreamly hard he is not exagerating when he says he has broken about every part on his car.

Attachments

HiPer-ACE

Mar 26, 2013
Eudora, KS
I few days ago, I read Ken Bensons post, who I used to race against and agreed with everyting he said. the next day I was changing my tires on my 14"dual beadlocks and found that 5 of my bolts with severly bent after a very hard collisoin in the last race and thought "wheels toast" after I removed everyting the wheel was fine, I replaced the 5 bolts and good as new.

Ive been racing with Hiper wheels for three years (Worcs, Desert & Lucas Oil) , with two Championships and one second place championship! I have had zero issues (other than the above mentioned bolts)

anyone can break anything, but I can tell you as hard as I drove these wheels they are strong, and as far as Benson he drives his car extreamly hard he is not exagerating when he says he has broken about every part on his car.

It's good to know that the best of the best prefer HiPer Wheels.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/HiPerRacingWheels

HiPer-ACE

Mar 26, 2013
Eudora, KS

It's good to know that the best of the best prefer HiPer Racing Wheels.

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/HiPerRacingWheels

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000