hi, not new but back here again..

Apr 6, 2013
Hi guys same guy as other forums, just been gone gor a while.. but now here hopefully for the near future.

my friend is getting an utv and ill be helping him build it.

I got a few questions:
1- how you manage to save the belts as much as possible? I dont want to snap every few miles?

2- what wpukd be a good exhaust/intake/ tunner for it? Mostly for desert racing...
FB_IMG_1535820763743.jpg

Reactions: JoeyD23

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Stick to the basics....buy a $35 clutch alignment tool. Buy a clutch kit. Personally I don't like aftermarket exhaust for a lot of reasons. A tuner is just more connectors to fail but if you have to have one Power Commander and Dyno Jet I think has one. I'd spend the money on flashing the ECU and I'd be conservative with that....trying to squeeze more power via an eco is another can of worms imo. Stay with someone who's solid not a race tuner.

Get rid of that rad rod plate and get some decent radius rods. I'd get heavy duty with 5/8" heims not 1/2" like some have. Believe it or not the trailing arms are ok for now and that skinny ass sway bar link actually works till it doesn't at least it does on a 4 seater....two seat may need a little more insurance.

Oh if your keeping suspension stock at least get a decent tender spring. If you need names PM me...

Apr 6, 2013
Stick to the basics....buy a $35 clutch alignment tool. Buy a clutch kit. Personally I don't like aftermarket exhaust for a lot of reasons. A tuner is just more connectors to fail but if you have to have one Power Commander and Dyno Jet I think has one. I'd spend the money on flashing the ECU and I'd be conservative with that....trying to squeeze more power via an eco is another can of worms imo. Stay with someone who's solid not a race tuner.

Get rid of that rad rod plate and get some decent radius rods. I'd get heavy duty with 5/8" heims not 1/2" like some have. Believe it or not the trailing arms are ok for now and that skinny ass sway bar link actually works till it doesn't at least it does on a 4 seater....two seat may need a little more insurance.

Oh if your keeping suspension stock at least get a decent tender spring. If you need names PM me...
thanks for the input.. i told my friend some ideas and it looks like ill be a solid vehicle after all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000