Hey All... from Mt Shasta

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Hi. Every-1 cwspfx and johnnycat8 told me about this site...thought I would check it out:) Any-way I see a-lot of the same folk's here from the other board's..As most know I live in prolly the best place to live if you like to ride...with over 4500 miles of trails and roads its way-hard to beat...prolly no other spot in the lower 48 can even come close to that amount of trail's and road's...I alway's call it "The Best in The West" because it is:)

Last edited:

LBR

LBR
Apr 9, 2009
Oregon
Oh God!!...give me strength. ...I just can't escape the Beach Leo draw no matter where I'm at!!!!!! Haha..welcome man,,, you were just stuck in that same rut too long....and of course they're here too ....no where to go and no where to hide ....but there is strength in numbers!!! .ROTFL ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Welcome to the Underground Beach Leo allways good to see a fellow SxSer on the trails of tthe web

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Oh God!!...give me strength. ...I just can't escape the Beach Leo draw no matter where I'm at!!!!!! Haha..welcome man,,, you were just stuck in that same rut too long....and of course they're here too ....no where to go and no where to hide ....but there is strength in numbers!!! .ROTFL ....Lance

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
Yikes...They are here to:mad:...What For? Oh I know...To promote there site...:eek: May-be the Owner of this site should give-em some of there own medicine>>>Ban-em....That would solve the Conflict of Interest they bring with-em....

All I see is Beach Leo where ever I go....Welcome...see ya at the end of March....glad to see ya over here...Barbara
Yep about 10 sxs boards:)

LOL .... good to see ya Leo ..... !!!
Way-Good to see another BL here as well:)

Don't you belong over at that other site.....With cat man.
Heck-No...They have no Respect for there members...

welcome Leo I need to get up there one of these days>>
You and evrey-one are Welcome: Any-Time:)

Welcome to the Underground Beach Leo allways good to see a fellow SxSer on the trails of tthe web
Like-wise My Friend:)

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
We need to hook up this summer for a Northern CA ride. I live near Placerville. Would love to check out the Shasta area in a UTV. :D
That would be Way-Good Jon:)Any-way we are having a way-big ride the 1st of july...or come on up in june any-time...we Welcome every-one..going to be doing a-lot of pre-riding all of june...We have a private campground here you can stay...The best part for all members...its on the house:)

Welcome Leo, good to see ya here... You definitely live in one of the most beautiful areas I've seen.
You should come up a see for your-self...bring the whole family...and lets just ride, fish ski what ever our heart desires:)

Yo Leo...looking forward to another ride at your house.
Yo Bro...Any-time my friend:)...We love the way you roll:eek:

Here is Bruce, Jeff and my-self in november;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOYeBo13lM]YouTube - ‪RZR‬‏[/ame]

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Need to go north for some good riding soon. Talking to some about a rubi trip also. Not sure when though.... Will be in touch when we figure it out. :)

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Need to go nort for some good riding soon. Talking to some about a rubi trip also. Not sure when though.... Will be in touch when we figure it out. :)
JULY 8-10 Fri-Sun, its on a weekend, but its before any big events, and before the trail gets busy, should still be a fair amount of water.

how dose this date work?

figured its too hard for most on weekdays.

I will be starting on the Tahoe side Friday mid day, and coming back to the Tahoe side, by the time it takes to drive and park a rig at Loon lake you can be back to Tahoe on the trail

does this work for most?

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Looking at dates, I can't do that weekend but might be able to pull off the next one? Camping on the trail or ?

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
We need to hook up this summer for a Northern CA ride. I live near Placerville. Would love to check out the Shasta area in a UTV. :D
Dang Jon we have been posting together for about 2 years now:)...Any-way I found this thread threw google...He make my avator famous:eek:...Been riding here in the Best in the West all summer...prolly ride here all fall,winter and spring as well...I aint going any-where...Come on up any-time:) Every-one is always welcome to ride, camp, enjoy at or park up-here any-time they please:)...Its on the house I am the Host, Trailguild, Cook, Bartender and Friend:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOYeBo13lM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOYeBo13lM[/ame]

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Man I keep seeing you around these sites showing off these pics and swear 1 day me and the wife are going to show up at your door.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000