helmet like brian deegan?

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Well I could be wrong, but its just a HJC helmet with an HJC visor on it. I used the same thing for soboba, the guys from racing+/parker pumper did it for me, and im pretty sure there the ones who set up deegans helmet too. If you want, i'll get you there number Austin and set you up with the guy..

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I do!! :) It's an HJC helmet that was modified by Doug at Parker Pumper - he does them every once in a while - especially for us MXer's - I wouldn't know what to do without my visor. When I get blasted with roost I can dip my head down and use the visor to block a lot of it - helps with the sun, too. Every off-road helmet I have will be like that one..... :)

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
I do!! :) It's an HJC helmet that was modified by Doug at Parker Pumper - he does them every once in a while - especially for us MXer's - I wouldn't know what to do without my visor. When I get blasted with roost I can dip my head down and use the visor to block a lot of it - helps with the sun, too. Every off-road helmet I have will be like that one..... :)
good tip. I bet that would come in handy if you accidently pull off all your tearoffs( I have done that more than once:eek:)

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Exactly!! Or when it's so muddy you have already gone through them all in the first two laps! :eek:

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Plenty are already commercially made for supermotard racing.

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Tabs dor pull offs are available where you get pull offs. It shoudlnt be difficult to match some tear offs for any of these.

Arai XD series helmets
All Arai helmets meet or exceed Snell and DOT standards

Shoei DS series

Full Face Safety Meets Off Road Style.
The Hornet DS is Shoeis first Dual Sport helmet, for riders seeking the flexibility of a full face road helmet that can hold its own in the dirt. Featuring a redesigned shield, AIM+ shell structure, wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics, cooling ventilation, wide visibility and a comfortable, lightweight fit. Shoeis Hornet DS offers a whole new swarm of possibilities for dual sport, dual purpose, adventure tour and supermoto riders.
The Shoei Hornet DS can be used in three configurations:
with visor and shield, with just shield, or with just visor.
A wide, 3-dimensionally curved shield completely seals against the eyeport beading
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell
Visor includes a front air intake to channel air into top of helmet
Shutter behind nose cover directs air flow to clear shield fogging
Fully removable 3-D interior, with 5-layer cheekpads that are channeled for eyeglasses
Breath guard and chin curtain included
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Standards: DOT and Snell 2005 Approved
Construction: Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Im on the hunt for this style of buckets as well. I where glasses and i can not where goggles and glasses and a helmet at the same time , they conflict with my vision

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000