Hello - Titanium Bumper

TeamHOC

Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

My name is Steve.

I do a bunch of fabrication out of Titanium. I recently, produced a simple bumper for a Polaris RZR 1000 out of Titanium. It is extremely strong, light weight, has unmatched workmanship, and did I mention, it is Made in the USA. This one is a 4-point mount and is rock-solid (four existing holes in frame). There are threaded bungs welded on the back-side of the upper tube allowing for a clean adaptation of any aftermarket lighting system.

I know this is a bit awkward and I am definitely NOT, NOT, NOT seeking down-payments or crowd – funding in any way. I am simply seeing if there is anyone else interested in these types of High-End products?

Thank you,

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
picture would be a good starting point, cant know if we would be interested in something without seeing it

TeamHOC

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry,
Better at Fab-work than computers. Here it is, simple. Machine aluminum end-caps. Sorry for the fingerprints.

Ti Bumper Small.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggJim

BRONCOBOY

Sep 22, 2014
Temecula
I think something like this for the WORCS cars would be awesome. Its all about weight in that series, I may be interested if I can simplify it even more.

TeamHOC

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever you would like. You can draw any design, call-out the wall thickness, tabs, no tabs, tab location, anything else you can think of and let me know.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
looks nice and clean to me...i would think you could sell some of those

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000