Head lights

rhinopig

Jun 28, 2010
Chandler AZ
I broke my head light switch. So i want to know if i can just install a rocker switch on/off. my HIDS only come on when the switch was in the high position. Am assuming blue is power and the other 2 are H/L so would only need one of them plus the power?

Reactions: 1 person

rhinopig

Jun 28, 2010
Chandler AZ
Broke my head light switch to day. cant i put in a on/off switch in place of the other one? Asumming blue is power and the other 2 are H/L my HID'S only come on in the high position. Idont need the other wire do I?

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I broke my head light switch. So i want to know if i can just install a rocker switch on/off. my HIDS only come on when the switch was in the high position. Am assuming blue is power and the other 2 are H/L so would only need one of them plus the power?
yes, the input and one of the outputs will work. this way your tail lights will work also.

Rhino Direct

Feb 2, 2009
Frankfort, IL
I would make sure you use a good switch. What I mean is one that has a higher amp rating than what you are using. for example if the lights draw 4 amps dont buy a 5 amp rated switch, buy a 10 amp rated switch it will last a lot long. Just my 2 cents worth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000