HCR's Polaris RZR XP 900 LONG TRAVEL Kit **UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE**

bmzero

Sep 5, 2010
Hey Brit, you should go smack that same tree again and see what happens with our kit compared to stock. :) Thanks for the business...we look forward to seeing many podium finishes from you. :)

Chris
You have it all wrong. It was the tree's fault. It ran out on the track and hit me. I had nothing to do with it!

HCRRacing

HCR Racing - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 1, 2011
They're LT215/75R15 BfGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A's mounted on Motosport Alloy 15" wheels. They measure out to roughly 27.7" tall by 8.5" wide.

Chris

HCRRacing

Feb 1, 2011
You have it all wrong. It was the tree's fault. It ran out on the track and hit me. I had nothing to do with it!
Hmm...yeah, I've heard that one before. When I rolled in my first race at 50mph end over end multiple times, I knew someone threw in a larger whoop in my way on that particular lap too...happens every time. :)

Chris

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
we were hoping to get one of these for our dj noer to race with before havasu but it didnt happen we are excited about getting this kit after we get back into the shop

HCRRacing

Feb 1, 2011
We're glad everyone seems to like them. If anyone has any questions, just let us know.

Chris

FOXC

Feb 21, 2011
wtf...that thing is sick.:eek: I really didnt want to shell out 15g's for an xp. Know it looks like 20g's is out the window!!!:D

HCRRacing

Feb 1, 2011
We think it will kick butt on all terrains, except for places that you can't drive trucks, because it's roughly as wide as a regular RZR with a 10 over LT. :)

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000