Hate stopping or waiting in line to dump?

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
I got sick of going out of my way to dump my trailer so I bought one of these about 6 years ago and dump my trailer when I get home.
Hooks up to the dump pipe, grinds the turds and pumps it through a 3/4" garden hose up to the clean out in my garage, then backwash, worth every penny. Everyone I've ever told about this thing has bought one, just thought Id share.

Flojet Macerator

CLICK>>>> Flojet 18555-000A Macerator Pump System for Rv 12V

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
X2 - We have one. Works great. You can even run the hose into a houshold toilet and let it rip.

Just don't volunteer to be the one holding the toilet end of the hose.........:cool:

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
When you do not have a clean out close enough to dump that works for sure!!! I have clean out for our sewer right next to the street, easy peasy......of course since I work in the sewer business.....I just open the manhole in front of our house and dump that way sometimes also....LOL

Or you could use the macerator to pump the poo into your neighbors yard or something like that.....Of course rule #1 dont use your fresh water hose:D

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Great find thanks... Too bad I'm on septic... I would need that earth friendly chemical I guess...

Odyknuck

May 2, 2011
I do like that. There are times when its a PITA to dump. It's been added to my list of products to buy. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
What I don’t get is outside of TP what’s the difference between human and animal waste, why can’t I dump in a remote location and animals can? I’ll rake up the TP. Also, why can’t I take my portable to a public toilet like at OW or Glamis? What’s the difference if I dump in my tank then transport it to theirs or I dump directly in theirs?

When my RV 27 gal gets full I am thinking about getting one of these so I can pump it up to a portable in my truck then go find a dump station or from the portable on the ground up into a public toilet.

Camp world has them $250, reading the reviews sounds like the hardest part is finding/wiring to DC battery power. My RV battery is about 10’ away and I’d use the XP’s if I were trying to sneak it into a public toilet.

Problem is hauling a portably behind a XP is pretty conspicuous when rangers are everywhere lol. I did it at OW xmas but getting it into the toilet was not easy without a pump. Ended up all over the floor but I clean it up. Ranger watched didn’t say a word guess he had better things to do.

Sasquatch

Nov 3, 2011
I did it at OW xmas but getting it into the toilet was not easy without a pump. Ended up all over the floor but I clean it up.
That's nasty.

I feel sorry for all those who had to rely on that toilet during their stay there. Not so much for those using it as an experiment because their RV's toilet is full.

Sasquatch

Nov 3, 2011
Black waste takes some serious sanitizing.
Was guessing you didnt have a bucket and mop or a pressure washer in your XP. But perhaps you come more prepared than I. :D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Well truth is I do have all that but even after I cleaned it up people peed all over the floor, before you knew it they were running around like cave people doing it all over the trails. Yeah you’re right those public toilets are real sanitary, feel sorry for the ones that have to use them or the ones that have full tanks! :D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I can only offer one small tidbit of advice here:

Do Not Under any Circumstances Whatsoever, Ever Ever Ever Ever !!!!!! Let George Control the the ON/Off Button :cool:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
My experiment lead to one conclusion…”chit don't flow up hill”. Then to make matters worse George told me there was a clean out right behind the outhouse I could of used…..see he does knows his chit! :D

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
Ok Doug, we need to talk. In 24 hours you have gotten as many replies about grinding poop as I have over the last 10 days trying to find people that want to race short course UTV's . I think we need to hire you to handle our promotions, or get you your own infomercial. lol

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Ok Doug, we need to talk. In 24 hours you have gotten as many replies about grinding poop as I have over the last 10 days trying to find people that want to race short course UTV's . I think we need to hire you to handle our promotions, or get you your own infomercial. lol
He would be an awesome event promoter! Keep it up Kenny. I really dig what you're doing for UTV racing!

Speaking of black water.

GREAT story!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6gR8OCiwJ8]Sublime - The Denny's Story - YouTube[/ame]

TLAM

Oct 9, 2011
He would be an awesome event promoter! Keep it up Kenny. I really dig what you're doing for UTV racing!

Speaking of black water.

GREAT story!

Sublime - The Denny's Story - YouTube
Thanks for the info, I am so jealous of my neighbor that put a clean out on the side of his house. He always beats me unpacking. Not so much any more...all hail the poop grinder!

This story is great, we almost did this to our neighbor campers that were total drunk jerkoffs. I would love to see this become a tradition to get the last laugh on the disrespectful completely biligerant idiots that have been going to dumont. :eek::D

the_owl

Oct 14, 2011
I put cleanouts on he RV pad while hooking up to city water a while back. that with the SAN-T-FLUSH system makes it nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000