Happy Memorial Day Underground!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Happy Memorial Day UTVUnderground.com​

UTVUnderground.com wants to thank all that have served and continue to serve this country we call the United States of America. We sometimes take for granted the fact that we live in a country that gives us the ability to do whatever it is our hearts desire. We would not have this luxury and freedom if it wasnt for all of our veterans who have fought and sacrificed their lives to ensure our liberty! God Bless America!

I took these pics this weekend at our towns local Memorial Day Parade we call Western Days. Its the one day a year I get mash the FatRod up and down the streets and the cops just wave!!!​

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Couldn't of said it better Joey.....thank everyone that has severed, the ones that are servering and the ones waiting to serve without you guys we wouldn't have the freedom we do.

My bro is heading over seas this month for the 4th time another year long trip hopefully it ends sooner than later and he comes home safe again

THANKS to the soldiers and the families !!!!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Took the kids to go visit our family members who have passed on today. Gave them a history lesson and decorated my Grandfather, a US Army Veteran's headstone. I will never forget when they played Taps at his funeral and gave my Grandmother his folded US Flag. During the pain of that ceremony I felt prouder then I ever had to be my Grandfathers first born Grandson!

FiveFlat

May 6, 2009
Awesome Joey! Be proud!
Not trying to be a jerk though but...

"Happy" Memorial day is sort of a dumb thing to say and I'm not pointing you out... everyone says it and it's just proof that today has been hijacked.

Sorry to bring a sour note to your thread.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
We had a light parade @ the RV park we stay @ in the summer. God Bless our troops & thank you for your service. We also visited the Robert Rosas memorial cross by the border. (He was the Border Patrol officer murdered last year @ the spot where the memorial cross is.)

Attachments

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Awesome Joey! Be proud!
Not trying to be a jerk though but...

"Happy" Memorial day is sort of a dumb thing to say and I'm not pointing you out... everyone says it and it's just proof that today has been hijacked.

Sorry to bring a sour note to your thread.

Your right.....but not sure the day has been hijacked as most everyone I know still acknowledges the days true meaning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000