HAPPY BDAY LOCO

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
So after a few months of my wife going off not being where she said she was supposed to be, and all the secretive stuff that was going on, I was convinced she was cheating on me. Well needless to say I found out what affair she was having and it involved all my family and her family and my closes friends. She had changed her facebook password (this ticked me off because I was playing mafia wars with both our accounts) and she changed her e-mail password (which I never use unless sometimes she needs something out if it while she is driving). Needless to say I didn't think about any of it until she left up her e-mail one day and she freaked out about it, so that is when I because suspicious. Anyways she threw me a surprise 30th bday party that I will never forget and when they yelled surprise she told me, "welcome to my affair". Squirt and Tequila was flowing like the American River, had a huge hangover yesterday and still paying for it today. Here are a few pictures.

The start of the Bar

Telling me welcome to my affair

Talking about fisting

Cake in the face (mexican thing)

Backing it up on the sis-in-law and wife

wife giving me a lapdance

Other sis-in-law grinding up on me

Drunk girls like to rub eachother

And after a serious hangover, I got the gifts that can let me do it all over again!!!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
IS THAT WHY THEY CALL YOU LOCO CAUSE ESTAS PERO LOCO HOMIE...................LOCO EN LA CABESA I BET.

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
IS THAT WHY THEY CALL YOU LOCO CAUSE ESTAS PERO LOCO HOMIE...................LOCO EN LA CABESA I BET.
Actually yes kinda. I have like 45 first cousins, and that is not exaggerating at all. There are two Miguels in the family, so in order to tell us apart they call me Loco and the other Crazy, or Miguel. Plus it says A LOCO on my truck Lic plate.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
Actually yes kinda. I have like 45 first cousins, and that is not exaggerating at all. There are two Miguels in the family, so in order to tell us apart they call me Loco and the other Crazy, or Miguel. Plus it says A LOCO on my truck Lic plate.
cool funny cause my k5 lic plate says kingck5 haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000