Great practice!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Just wanted to say we had a great time at practice at Speedworld today!! It was cool seeing everyone....Tyler, Josh, Bobby, Austin, Jake, Christopher....etc!! Track was pretty fun (damn those water trucks! lol!), and people were GITTIN IT!!! I finally had to change my rear sprocket/chain......my ORIGINAL chain/sprocket since building the SR1 in Sept of 09!! Crazy! Jason even managed to get some seat time in my car.....wasn't sure if he was going to even give it back! lol!

Hope to see everyone for the ASCC race this coming weekend at Speedworld!! :) Great series, fun track!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Had a great time Cory. Practice was great. It's great to have the track to ourselves to set lines & car set up. Everyone was hauling ass today. Watch out Cali competition we AZ folks are here to win on our home turf. See you at the ASCC race next weekend.

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
Had a great time Cory. Practice was great. It's great to have the track to ourselves to set lines & car set up. Everyone was hauling ass today. Watch out Cali competition we AZ folks are here to win on our home turf. See you at the ASCC race next weekend.
Go easy on me bobby i gotta run my 686 in the same class as you! It will be two benchmark motors out there!:D:D

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I wish I was fast enough to compete, but I'll be out to watch for sure!!:D

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
I wish I was fast enough to compete, but I'll be out to watch for sure!!:D
Hell im not fast enough on a short course like that. I think they need to limit classes a little more and they would have more poeple show up! Ill give it a shot , its racing and its local!:) You should give it a try to court!

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
I am sure Tim would be up for limiting the classes a little more if you guys come out and give it a shot.....he was just trying to open it up to a wider range of racers initially.....expensive to make trophies ahead of time for 4-5 different UTV classes if you aren't sure if anyone will show up to race.

Come race anyway, Court! The SR1's have their own class, aside from the UTV classes, so none of us will be in the Unlimited 1000cc class.....it will most likely be the normal racers with buit production motors, unless Brian comes out and gives that Rotax a whirl! As for the Limited 800cc class......I think they are considering opening that class up to suspension mods, to make it more appropriate for the racers who would like to race it......

www.arizonashortcourse.com - drop Tim an e-mail - see what he says ! But by all means, come out and run and just have some fun in your own home state! :)

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
I am sure Tim would be up for limiting the classes a little more if you guys come out and give it a shot.....he was just trying to open it up to a wider range of racers initially.....expensive to make trophies ahead of time for 4-5 different UTV classes if you aren't sure if anyone will show up to race.

Come race anyway, Court! The SR1's have their own class, aside from the UTV classes, so none of us will be in the Unlimited 1000cc class.....it will most likely be the normal racers with buit production motors, unless Brian comes out and gives that Rotax a whirl! As for the Limited 800cc class......I think they are considering opening that class up to suspension mods, to make it more appropriate for the racers who would like to race it......

www.arizonashortcourse.com - drop Tim an e-mail - see what he says ! But by all means, come out and run and just have some fun in your own home state! :)
We defenetly need to help these guys get a good turn out so they can afford to keep up the racing for us!!! Desert courses do not matter as much on how big of a motor you have but the short courses are more like a drag... Its all fun eitheir way , the more that come the more fun we will all have!!:D:D

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I wish it was like the worcs classes. 700 and below 800 to 700 and unlimited. That's it.

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
I wish it was like the worcs classes. 700 and below 800 to 700 and unlimited. That's it.
That would be a good idea Court. Just come out this weekend and try it with us. It will probably be just me you and bobby in our class and i just have that 686. So you are garunteed a trophy! lol:D

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
I emailed Tim last night and he responded this morning and said with a 686 you can run the limited class , i also told him it was in a race rhino , so come on out Court!:D

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
what class would i run in if i brought out my teryx? 800cc?
Im not real sure he said he was changing the rules on the limited class . i dont know what the cc's will be for that class. I think for you to have any real competition you should run unlimited , but thats up to you. Im up for whatever i just want to go race!

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
yea thats y i wanta come out there just to relax have fun and drive around a track but its a no for the rhino if i come out it will be in the teryx:D:D:D i still race to win every time:cool:

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
Austin, I'm glad you could come out and hang out, even if you didn't drive. Although it would be great if you stop giving Tyler driving tips - unless you are going to share the wealth a little! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000