GRAND ROADSTER SHOW!!!!!!!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
ALRIGHT YOU JIVE TURKEYS THIS WEEKEND THE POOP OF THE POOP THIS WEEKEND AT POMONA FAIRPLEX MY UNCLE IS SHOWING HIS LOWRIDER THERE IF YOU KNOW OF LOWRIDER MASTER THEN YOU KNOW MARIO DE ALBA SR.PRES OF ELITE CAR CLUB HE WILL BE SHOWING HIS 1936 LOWLOW OR RIDES FRI-SUN ........http://www.rodshows.com/gnrs/index.html OR CK OUT THERE RIDES AND SHOP HERE http://www.mariosautoworks.com/index.htm

Last edited:

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
NICE.....Wish I could make it. I think we need to start a section just for Hot Rods!!
YEAH WE SHOULD THAT WAY RUSTY CAN SHOW HIS SKILLS SOME MORE AND I THINK I PUT THIS IN OFF TOPIC RIGHT JOEY.....THAT WAY CHEYNE CAN GO CK OUT THE 32S THERE CAUSE ITS A HOT ROD AND RAT ROD AND ALL THE ABOVE...

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
THANKS

Damn! That is some very nice work! I like the Scion with the Caddie grill and the '59 El Camino.
THAT SCION IS MY CUZ WIFE DAILY DRIVER AND THE ELCO WAS MY UNCLE BUT I THINK HE SOLD IT IT WAS CALLED EL CAMOTE.....THEY BUILD SWEET RIDES....

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My current ride.

This is my current ride. It still needs some work. But I cant complain for $1,000.

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
The show is going to be bad ass. Its the 60th anniversary and they have invited 60 cars from past shows. There will be cars there just like they were showed back in the day. I will be there this evening helping a friend move in his Duster (Pure hell) he showed in 85. Still looks the same today. Unfortunately this will be the only day I am there because Glamis is calling.

By the way I have a 59 Kingswood (Imapala station wagon) for sale, That I have dumped a ton into but still needs finishing. 96 lt1 350, 4l60e, air ride and so on. PM me if your interested in a project.

SoCal

Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Post the Pics so cal!!
Ill see if I can dig some up after I get back from Glamis. I have 14k in it but its still not a runner (close) and needs paint and interior. I would love to get some of my money back so I can finish another project (68 Chevelle)

SoCal

Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
This is what it could look like with a little more work. However, It does sit like that with the air dumped.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000