Got some Goodies! New MUZZYS and New Digital Dash!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Big thanks to Rob Muzzy and his whole staff at Muzzys for sending me out my new Teflon Black Muzzys mufflers. These bad boys are gonna look awesome on the Fat Rod.

www.Muzzys.com

I will be sending my current exhaust back to Muzzys so that they can re pack and refurbish the pipes and make them brand new again. From there Muzzys and myself would like to reward Rusty5150 with his new exhaust system! He does a lot for this website and without Rusty the site wouldnt be what it is today. Rusty and I have known eachother since we were like 6 or 7 years old. Its pretty cool that we get to work with eachother during the day, work with eachother at UTVUnderground, and our families are all friends so with that our kids are alsogrowing up together! Thanks for all you do Rusty!!

I also recieved my new Dakota Digital Dash today. I want to thank Taylor at Rigid Industries for working me a great deal on this new dash. I also want to give props to Dakota Digital for making a sweet dash. Taylor had this bad boy in stock for a while so the wiring harnneses and temp senosrs had dissapeared. One call to Dakota Digital and they had a new harness and sensors sent strait to my door step. I cant wait to wire this thing up, it does it all!!! They make this dash for all year Rhino's up to 2009 and I am sure they will have a 2010. They also make a digital dash for the RZR.

www.DakotaDigital.com

Last edited:

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Looking good Joey.

The Fat Rod just keeps packin' on the pounds of awesomeness!!

Congrats on the Muzzy's Rusty and thanks for all that you do!

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
[I also recieved my new Dakota Digital Dash today. I want to thank Taylor at Rigid Industries for working me a great deal on this new dash. I also want to give props to Dakota Digital for making a sweet dash. Taylor had this bad boy in stock for a while so the wiring harnneses and temp senosrs had dissapeared. One call to Dakota Digital and they had a new harness and sensors sent strait to my door step. I cant wait to wire this thing up, it does it all!!! They make this dash for all year Rhino's up to 2009 and I am sure they will have a 2010. They also make a digital dash for the RZR.

Dakota Digital - Digital Instruments Electronic Accessories Automotive, ATV and Motorcycle

2010's huh???

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Dakota Digital gauges are badass. i have a 4 gauges in one 3 1/2" gauge. it has set points you can change for the low and high thresholds which blink. good products for sure.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Joey that is some good stuff. Will look sweet.;)

Rusty cant wait for that camera to get some shots at the SS300, we are glad to have Rusty onboard our team.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000