Got my build scheduled w/ Fabwerx

cek

Yakima my Yakima - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
Ok I got my BITD build scheduled for next month at fabwerx. Now it's time for some details.... I'm looking for input on wheel/tire combos. Is there anything you guys think we should stay away from?

cek

Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
I can promise you that I have no secrets.... I know NOTHING. I'm about as new as it get's to this stuff.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I can promise you that I have no secrets.... I know NOTHING. I'm about as new as it get's to this stuff.
10-4. When you start to figure things out, don't be afraid to share it with the masses. Many teams are afraid to share their hard-earned do's and dont's. I assume it is because they don't want to just give away what might be a competitive edge. Competitive schlemetetive, I say! If I can share my hard work with others, they might have more time to spend with their real passion in life. Family. Besides, I'm just a knucklehead playing in the dirt. I only crossover the fundamentals of race car design from those who developed it in the road racing arena. The Gordon Murray's and Dan Gurney's to name a few. Now those dudes are Badass!! Best of luck with your new project, and don't be afraid to ask a gazillion questions while visiting your project.

cek

Jul 12, 2009
Yakima, WA
10-4. When you start to figure things out, don't be afraid to share it with the masses. Many teams are afraid to share their hard-earned do's and dont's. I assume it is because they don't want to just give away what might be a competitive edge. Competitive schlemetetive, I say! If I can share my hard work with others, they might have more time to spend with their real passion in life. Family. Besides, I'm just a knucklehead playing in the dirt. I only crossover the fundamentals of race car design from those who developed it in the road racing arena. The Gordon Murray's and Dan Gurney's to name a few. Now those dudes are Badass!! Best of luck with your new project, and don't be afraid to ask a gazillion questions while visiting your project.

Thank you. And honestly I've talked to quite a few guys here and mostly Polaris guys. They all have been very outgoing and helpful. Not one person has brushed me off and I have asked a lot of questions. Mostly stupid but questions none the less...

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Great bud I am going to see Thad on Tuesday for some work on the race car glad you went him you won't be disappointed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000