Kawasaki got a xmf kit today

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
the rex is all apart and most is back on it just waitng for my axles to get back and few other items from my super secret powdercoat place I.e the fence company next to my shop, i may polish the complete shock bodies just for the hell of it

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
Sweet... now MAYBE... you can keep up! :p
haha dude that ride was my first real dune run in it bro times have changed now that i got suspension mike and kyle wont be behind me in the whoops laughing their azz off at me bouncing and bucking all over the place

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
I must give major props to mike and greg at unleashed for hooking me up on the kit and for all my other goodies i have gotten from them when i first picked the teryx up

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
i will snap some pics maybe i will find some sand angels to model in them for karl :D lol
Get it done!!!!

I must give major props to mike and greg at unleashed for hooking me up on the kit and for all my other goodies i have gotten from them when i first picked the teryx up

Rep points for Mike!!! Great job Unleashed UTV!!

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
Just giving you a hard time J... that thing is gonna rip w/ LT!!!

Oh... and ya, you better come STRONG with those sand angels! lol

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
i know ya were playin karl and joey i snapped some pics today its already up on my lift with the suspension ripped out did it monday night, but i will start with the reassembly pics when i get the goods back :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000