GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!! LOORRS!!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I was way down on power....we are actually checking it out right now. Sucky!! Most likely a fuel delivery or electrical issue, since the plugs all look good....

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Mittag wadded the car up in the moguls, think he just got a concussion and will be alright and heard they are gonna try and fix his car tonight to be ready for tomorrow...

Dan and Austin got into each other in practice and Dan took out 50 feet of chain link fence and broke the Gear One setup in the rear... Then he was not allowed to qualify bc he had no spotter in the box for him...

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Mittag wadded the car up in the moguls, think he just got a concussion and will be alright and heard they are gonna try and fix his car tonight to be ready for tomorrow...

Dan and Austin got into each other in practice and Dan took out 50 feet of chain link fence and broke the Gear One setup in the rear... Then he was not allowed to qualify bc he had no spotter in the box for him...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Effin Dan, at vegas he had a spotter and he had no radio in his car:eek: had to use his cell phone to call for help.

SIMPSON

Simpson Racing Products - Official UTVUnderground
Mar 12, 2010
Then he was not allowed to qualify bc he had no spotter in the box for him...
He couldn't find someone to spot for him......hell I'll spot for him tomorrow if he needs someone to do it.:D

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Calvin was there, just never made it to the spotter box. Pretty sure he forgot.:eek::confused::(

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
It was agood day of racing. Some carnage, some gremlins. Bronco dan was charging to the front from the back in the SR1 class when his motor went up in smoke. Too bas as he was really moving. they are changing it right now.

Austin was running away with the race for the first half, then right after the comp yellow he had a motor issue knocking him out of the race. There changing the motor now also.

Bobby had to start in the back as he had no timed qualifying lap yesterday having a brake issue and loorrs having timing issues of thier own. He ended up with 2" of mud on the radiator and an engine running 280+. Made up to second in class none the less. There changing that motor as I type as well, precautionary as it ran too hot for too long.

RJ broke an axle is what I heard.

Dempsy drove a great race ant took first in class, great job!!

The SR1s are fast for sure, Tyler Herzog is a pro behind the wheel of his.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000