STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Heres a quick, slap together vid from a G-ride last Saturday 10/23

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNmf7mwlHQ]YouTube - Glamis SXS Ride[/ame]

Reactions: 1 person

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Bro there were 18 SXS's on that ride (try to keep that moving at a good pace)... many had never been to the dunes and were still learning the transition thing. We had 1 guy roll his Rhino and break a wrist and go to the hospital. It was fun but yes it was a Sunday drive. 5 of us took off later on a big boy ride. I thought I was filming it all and when we stopped I found out the camera had shut off.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Cool Video bro! :cool: Did you remember to bring your goggle on this trip or forget again and wear sunglasses with sand in your eyes! :p

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Cool Video bro! :cool: Did you remember to bring your goggle on this trip or forget again and wear sunglasses with sand in your eyes! :p

hahaha ya dick.. but get this.. made it all weekend with my favorite goggles and the day I left i got in my truck and flipped my hat on and the sand flew into my eyes. I rubbed the shit outta them all the way home.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
hahaha ya dick.. but get this.. made it all weekend with my favorite goggles and the day I left i got in my truck and flipped my hat on and the sand flew into my eyes. I rubbed the shit outta them all the way home.
That sucks! Maybe you should wear goggles at all times?? Hahahha just saying. :p

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Can you imagine... driving down the freeway and the guy next to you is rocking goggles
Yup that would be funny. I could see it now- people trippin out at the grocery store seein you pushing around a shoppin kart wearing goggles!! Saftey first!! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000