GLAMIS READY - Paddles are on !!

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Finally got to put the rear paddles on and front sand buffs on . They fit like a glove. Lots of hard work and thought went into making these rear paddles sit in as far as they could. Custom rims cut up and rewelded and a trick set of custom trailing arms. The last thing I wanted was the entire rear paddle sitting outside of the fender.
Whatcha think ??

STETLER

Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
The paddles are Xtreme "sand Squirt" 13.00-15 (28" tall tire) with a Comp Cut done to them. I might get the cups cut down again after this first trip. we'll see how it does.

Front tires are also a 28" buff. My Mudd Terrain dirt tires are also a28" tires.
At first I thought the 28" tall tires would be way too tall but after the first run in the desert, it doesn't even affect it.

I still can't believe that tha rhino is done and just sitting in the garage waiting for the next Glamis trip.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

actually Todd is coming over tomorrow to start the fabrication of the light bar mount and actuator mounting. Once again he's Going to fab up something that nobody has done to the linkage. should be pretty sweet.

STETLER

Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
Ok, So after driving my rhino/rail in Glamis at night I found out that it was VERY hard to find the Actuator switch while driving. I knew all my switches would be real close. such a small dash didn't leave me with much options. I looked everywhere for litted up rocker switches and I didn't find anything that I really like. So I came up with these LED's.
When I build my next dash (so I can lay out my switches different) I'm going to add a LED above every switch. Until then this should solve my problem.

I also relocated the fuel filter to the front fire wall so I can easily change the filter while out in the dunes. This should now be a 5 min. swap instead of 45 min. Well worth the $72. braided hose.

Also think I got the GPS working !!
as always, here's some pics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000