GLAMIS PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND th-m

foxylady

OOOOOHH FOXY LADYYY - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Foxy......

What can I say I got a thing for short mexican men with kids... what do you mean is that really you babe, what are you trying to say!!!!! I'm way hotter than that!!!

Milk trucks on it's way!!!

powerplay

Big Chuckles Up In This Piece! - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 27, 2009
me
I always fel like rick or max is screwin with me....ninja creed never let your guard down...and never ....ever fold your mask...dry clean only...;)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
FoxyLady is spying on her husband......In my household a tongue lashing would be delt...............some of you have your cajones in your ol' ladies purses......

Il Padrino

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
I be there for Pres Day and Valentines day don't forget guys, chance to get laid in the sand;)

I will have my Prowler i hope, if not i will have my two wheeler for sure!

We have big plans for the ladies, Cabanas with chandeliers and heat lamps a big spread for V day, Mariachi band maybe not confirmed.

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Damian from Monster stage - aka Club Rubber made up a flyer and invite only and stuff. We are going all out for Valentines day.

I will post up more details before we go so you guys know where i will be camped. But i will tell you if My kitty is running i will see you at the Sand Drag or the Olds:D

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Ahhhh... he's gettin the baller invite!!!:eek: Let us peeons know how it is Greg!!! :D lol
You get all the invites Karl, just never leave the snooty Gecko pads lol j/k kinda

Come down and camp with us anytime, just let me know. there will be a big after dinner party with Disco balls and a Dj i heard?

I will post moe detail later

Reactions: 1 person

Karl

McKrawlin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Glendale, AZ
You get all the invites Karl, just never leave the snooty Gecko pads lol j/k kinda

Come down and camp with us anytime, just let me know. there will be a big after dinner party with Disco balls and a Dj i heard?

I will post moe detail later
I would be down with that... but I don't think Andrew Buck is at my level yet!:eek: J/K! lmao... really J/K!

Last time we went to the washes looking for the "Disco Ball" I freakin had sinus issues for the next 4 days!!! But we'll seek this Big Party w/ DJ once more... I'm all about the pachanga! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000