GLAMIS PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND th-m

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Anybody

Anybody GOT A RIDE FOR JOEY "D"??????????????????????????SOMEONE for prez weekend,RENTALS??????

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
ive got a corr rhino sitting waiting fro a busa if can get a jefffco in time and mounted in you can cruise in that, If not then joey if you want you can cruise my teryx riding beotch it will be grand times jus reach into the bag of fun in the glovebox ;) and bring your hank 3 to blast in the new system i am putting in it

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
let the beting begin-

I am guessing 6 more months before it is running???:D
motor running? i can fire that up at anytime but driving thats another story why rush? do it right the first time plus other projects come first the rhino will be started when all parts are here in the shop

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
motor running? i can fire that up at anytime but driving thats another story why rush? do it right the first time plus other projects come first the rhino will be started when all parts are here in the shop
again - I will be surprised if I see it driving in less then 6 months. I thought your dad said he isnt even doing the work on it- Jeff was? whats the hold up?

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
again - I will be surprised if I see it driving in less then 6 months. I thought your dad said he isnt even doing the work on it- Jeff was? whats the hold up?
the hold up is that dumb jeffco nobody wants to deal on one and im STILL trying to convince him that he doesnt need any of that gear one rear end set up jeff is just doing the rear end set up for axles and something else we are mounting the motor in but cant till we get a jeffco i talked to greg today and he gave me a line on them

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
sorry

A slight change I heard the underground will be in there stomping grounds Prez weekend See you there..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000