Glamis Paddle Tire Testing yesterday.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
The TMW ,STU paddled car was over 8 cars back. The 2015 Stock XP!K 4 seater with aired down big horns beat it to. LMAO. Whats that mean ?
That means there is something else going on with the car. Sorry but paddle tires don't make a 8 car length difference and I know you are smart enough to know that as well.

How far back with the XP that was running the aired down bighorns?

Should of put your 14 paddle skats on the tmw car and see if it made the 8 lengths up. I doubt it would.

Skats for life!!!! :D

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Like I stated earlier, the TMW CAR IS A little overweight like me. Lol. And that with those heavy paddles is no Buenos.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Like I stated earlier, the TMW CAR IS A little overweight like me. Lol. And that with those heavy paddles is no Buenos.
Then that thing had an anchor or it was 1000lbs overweight! LOL! The stock bighorns with stock rims are heavier than the STU set up.

Did you guys weigh the paddle tire combos to see the weight difference between all of them?

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Off the line the Paddles can pull but on the run its done, LOL. Funny thing is all of the cars are brand new some had 6 miles on them and 50 miles so they are all tight and Weight does kill. Im sorry but that's all there is to it. maybe switch up this weekend.
We got to Turbo Mavs today and yes they run damn good and when the Turbo Max comes out we should have a few extra trix ready. So the Max will just Kill the other 4 seaters out there Especially the Heavy ones.:eek:

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Good thread and good info. Weight sure does kill and so does having more spinning mass. Out of curiosity I weighed my 26" comp cut STU's that are on my 900 and they were 23.5lbs while the front smoothies were 17lbs. I have always felt they were light but did not realize just how much. There must be a huge weight difference between the comp cut and the regular STU's. Frankly, regardless of performance I just think the STU's look better.

Greenee

Nov 16, 2011
Mark

Well your used to being in the back of the pack so the STU's are Perfect for you!!! (Just Joking) :D

Are you going to Camp Razor?
Alan

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
Good thread and good info. Weight sure does kill and so does having more spinning mass. Out of curiosity I weighed my 26" comp cut STU's that are on my 900 and they were 23.5lbs while the front smoothies were 17lbs. I have always felt they were light but did not realize just how much. There must be a huge weight difference between the comp cut and the regular STU's. Frankly, regardless of performance I just think the STU's look better.
From what I recall, Comp Cutting removes 4-6 lbs. per tire. So yeah, big difference for sure.

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Pretty funny buddy. You may be right about the back of the pack and now I know why. Those damn STU's...lol.

Yep I will be out at Camp RZR with many of the jaggy X gang. How about you? Hope to see you there. Will have Crown... Frankly should be saving our energy for the B1k but gotta play to. :D

Mark

Well your used to being in the back of the pack so the STU's are Perfect for you!!! (Just Joking) :D

Are you going to Camp Razor?
Alan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000