Glamis march 1st-4th

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Going to try Glamis for my 1st time anyone have any helpful prep tips? Anyone else going that weekend and want to go on a ride and show me how to drive in the dunes?

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
If not done already call Fullerton Sand Sports and get a good set of light paddles. I prefer the comp cut Sand Blasters. Talk with Dave they will hook you up. I will be out at Glamis so hopefully we can meet up.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
If not done already call Fullerton Sand Sports and get a good set of light paddles. I prefer the comp cut Sand Blasters. Talk with Dave they will hook you up. I will be out at Glamis so hopefully we can meet up.
Yes I have talked with Dave a couple weeks ago asking about paddles really nice guy and very helpful I did end up finding a set for a good price not the right size for an xp but I think they will be better then not having paddles. This is my 1st time going I wasn't sure how often I would make it out there and didn't want to spend a lot of $ for paddles that I would only use a couple times a season. But I did pick up front and rear doonz 25.5 with rims that have only been used once for $350 I am hoping they will work better then not having paddles Dave did say they work really well on the 800 but a lil small for the xp. I would love to meet up and go on a ride I need to follow someone that knows how to drive out there so I can learn the lines :)

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
No worry you will pick it up fine. One of the first lessons you will learn is that you want to keep and maintain your momentum. The deep sand can stop you pretty quick on an uphill if you don't keep moving forward.

The Doonz will work fine. Yes they are better than nothing. My buddy runs those and dunes really well. They are a little small but you can't beat that price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000