Glamis halloween!!!!!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
How was glamis this last weekend any pics or any problems with the rangers.heard it was lots of law enforcement at the sand drags.im wondering if i should worry about the helmet crap.....post up pics...

BlackRhinoSteven

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Feb 27, 2012
So Cal
www.blackrhinoperformance.com
It was off the hook, We had such a blast, never had any issues with the rangers, most of us had helmets and the ones that did not, did not get stooped. I did see rangers in XP 900s at the top of olds, they did give tickets to motorcycles with no whip to 3 different people but than they left ( must of made there quota) We had a group of UTVs meet up @ Olds on Sat there were about 30 of us, we hit Brawley slide than the flag pole for some fun, I will post more pics a little later, Great weekend for sure. had a great time meeting new people and hanging with friends. great weekend! Thanks to everyone that made the ride possible and to Dev'srzr for leading some sweet rides it was very cool to look back and see all these UTVs 3 bowls deep and then some!

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
It was off the hook, We had such a blast, never had any issues with the rangers, most of us had helmets and the ones that did not, did not get stooped. I did see rangers in XP 900s at the top of olds, they did give tickets to motorcycles with no whip to 3 different people but than they left ( must of made there quota) We had a group of UTVs meet up @ Olds on Sat there were about 30 of us, we hit Brawley slide than the flag pole for some fun, I will post more pics a little later, Great weekend for sure. had a great time meeting new people and hanging with friends. great weekend! Thanks to everyone that made the ride possible and to Dev'srzr for leading some sweet rides it was very cool to look back and see all these UTVs 3 bowls deep and then some!

nice ill be heading out friday see how it goes.then again thanksgiving wish i would of been able to ride with your group looks cool with so many utvs together.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
HAVE THEY DOUBLED THE PERMIT PRICES YET?
Permits are 90 bucks in town but I was told they are 130 at the dunes.

I was out there Thurs night till Sunday and the dunes where awesome and so was the weather.I did see the Rangers taking pics from long disances of people camped along Gecko road.

kingck5

Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
best weekend ever bomb ass weather so much fun but need a right side spindle with bearings any body have one need it before Thanksgiving.please thanks

Xmflt 720

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000