Glamis 26-31st

MQUnlimited

Jan 31, 2011
SoCal
www.facebook.com
Anyone else going to be out there around that time frame? It will be the first time in 4 yrs Im going to Glamis and I think Im the only SXS in my group Ill be camping with. Plan is to camp around Wash 7.

Would like to get a get group of SXS's for a few group rides.

DCIA

Nov 28, 2011
we will be there from the 21st until the 2nd @ wash 10 we have 3 utvs in our camp, look for a big yellow flag that has the word kiewit on it we would like to do a utv only ride.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
We'll be there camped in the washes somewhere. 28th-31st. Can u say underground ride?
I say saturday morning. Joey wont want everyone at his camp. So I say meet at wash 7 at my camp we will have a teryx 4'a maybe a wildcat and other stuff in camp. I say 8:30 saturday morning that way the dunes are kinda empty. I am not leading but would be glad to make coffee and stuff.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I am in!!! I just hope I can get up and ready that early!! lol
Well its before the big night, I have found if you take a early ride. I get way more miles in the dunes that day. Or the other option is start from olds after lunch. Set up at the drags early so we can take over the road side of the drags. The problem with that is food etc... and sometimes kids and wives get tired quickly.

Open to everyones ideas, If some people want to do a trip plan friday for the ride that would be fine also.

Lets just get everyone together ride and have fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000