Give Credit where credit is due!

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I made a huge mistake the other day when sending out my Parker 250 race results to my sponsors and the media. I used some pictures that Jon Crowley from UTV Guide.net took and instead of changing the pixels to make them smaller, I cropped them. Therefore removing his watermark. To top it off, I forgot to put in there that the pictures were courtesy of him. I didn't do intentionally, but I did it just the same. So, Please! When using photographs taken by someone else, give them the credit they deserve! People like Jon, Joey, Rusty and many others work really hard to get the pictures, post them and do write ups for us. They deserve to be thanked. Sorry Jon! You can be assured that it will not happen again. Thank you all for the pictures and time you take for our sport! Hope to see you all at the MINT!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Way to go Lacretia!! Great information. Like the racers we too work hard to prepare for a race to ensure that we can get the coolest pictures possible for everyone to enjoy. In many cases we never offset our costs by selling images so photo credit and links go a long way for guys like Jon and I!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Thanks to Jon and Joey for the great shots!!! we racers really do appreciate all the effort it takes for you guys to make these available!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000