Get Ready! 2009 GS Team Endurance Race Schedule

motomutts

Jan 21, 2009
www.motomutts.com
We just finished laying out the 6hr endurance track and it's AWESOME!!! If you miss the race, you will be sorry. It has almost all new single track for the bikes and some really nice stuff for the ATV/UTV. We are not running the enduro cross track so don't worry....

The bike course is 7.5 miles long and the ATV/UTV course is 5.5 miles long. Trust me, you will not be disappointed...

This may be the best race of the year!!!!!!! Don't miss it!

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
We only had two UTV's race, where were all of you UTV Racers? Let us know if there is something we can do better to make it a fun race series for you....
hi this is rito from the 1913 bitd rzr we were one of the 2 that showed up they are really organized there coarse is really hard on utv all jumps with flat landings thats just asking for trouble we broke an axle on the telephone poles wich we got stuck on fixed that then 4 laps later granaded the rear diff the coarse is for dirt bikes but that is why it is a mx park. I do have to say the people putting it on have there stuff organized and ready to go, plus hard to cater to utv/quad/dirt bike guys they will get it. Thanks for having us there

motomutts

Jan 21, 2009
www.motomutts.com
hi this is rito from the 1913 bitd rzr we were one of the 2 that showed up they are really organized there coarse is really hard on utv all jumps with flat landings thats just asking for trouble we broke an axle on the telephone poles wich we got stuck on fixed that then 4 laps later granaded the rear diff the coarse is for dirt bikes but that is why it is a mx park. I do have to say the people putting it on have there stuff organized and ready to go, plus hard to cater to utv/quad/dirt bike guys they will get it. Thanks for having us there

next time we will not have the UTV's go over the logs and rock sections...

thanks for coming out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000