GBC Motorsports is looking for UTV teams

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com

GBC Motorsports, manufacturer of the Dirt Commander, Grimm Reaper, Dirt Tamer, and other great tires is looking for UTV teams on the west coast for the remainder of the 2010 season and the 2011 season. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you! GBC Motorsports has the tires you need to help give you the advantage to stay ahead of your competition. GBC Motorsports was the first tire to win the Baja 1000 in the UTV Class. We’re looking for racers that compete in the UTV and SR1 classes of desert, grand prix, and short course series on a regular basis.

If you think you have what it takes email your resumé to us. Be sure to include a photo of your machine, a head shot, a list of modification done to your vehicle, current sponsors, and also please list the races you have competed in and your results for the last two years. For more information please contact Mike Lasher at 951-683-0033 or email at [email protected]

You can also follow GBC Motorsports on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gbcmotorsports.

About GBC Motorsports
GBC Motorsports evolved out of Greenball Corporation (GREENBALL CORPORATION - Tires for all purposes.), which has been in the specialty tire industry for more than 30 years. ATV tires were first built by Greenball in 1980. Then in 1995, GBC Motorsports was formed to focus on bringing to the ATV and Powersports market performance tires for every riding style. GBC’s passion is to provide the highest quality and most innovative performance tires to the Powersports enthusiast. For more information you can visit GBC Motorsports - ATV and Powersports Market Performance Tires.

Last edited:

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
the Grimm Reaper and Dirt Commander are both 8 ply tires. Toughest in the industry. What size tire and wheel are you running and whats causing the flats? Punctures? Pinch flats? What air pressure are you running?

roadiestar

Conn's Finest! - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
coventry ct
I was running GBC Dirt tammers with 12lbs front and rear. I got so many flats I lost count after 6. Now im running 27" Bighorns with 12 lbs and doing a lot better
3 flats in 900 miles. Almost all the flats are threw the sidewalls. I ride mostly rocky stuff and have a real heavy right foot.
oh and my rims are 12"

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
What is Gbc offering to their sponsored drivers? Idk if it worth switching from Maxxis..... I have an SR1 and i run Maxxis and absolutly love them
What GBC offers each racer could be different. It depends on what series you are running and what your needs are. Maxxis makes a great tire, if you are happy with them we understand. We are looking to get our name out there and help teams that are willing to help us!

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
hey mike its troy. how does the trailer look? my nephew(ss) and i (streetbike engine) are running 2 cars for elsinore and soboba. and are gonna be racing next year as well. ill run lucas if they open it up for 1000cc or less streetbike cars. let me know if it sounds like something doable. thanks in advance, troy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000