Gatorz Eyewear Dealers

BL@CK$HEEP

Jan 21, 2009
*S0-CALI*
What is up ladies and germs.

I work for Gatorz eyewear and we are looking for some new dealers in the off-road industry. If you think you might be interested in becoming a dealer and selling sunglasses at your business or at events give me a call or shoot me a email.

[email protected] (760)804-3598

I will be do some promotions with Joey when he gets back from his goonie adventure. We also do private label laser etching on our frames for business's -teams and maybe even the underground !
L8's
Bill

Attachments

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
use to love wearing gatorz glasses but now have perscription sun glasses , must be getting old :D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
You guys ever figure out how to not make the tint on the lenses crack? I have had 5+ pairs of these and where the glasses wrap around the tint always starts looking cracked:(

BL@CK$HEEP

Jan 21, 2009
*S0-CALI*
You guys ever figure out how to not make the tint on the lenses crack? I have had 5+ pairs of these and where the glasses wrap around the tint always starts looking cracked:(
Hit me up and we will get them warranteed ! Stress cracks are always warranteed.
Call me !

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
do they fit fat headed guys? i always have a problem with the cheapo convience store glasses being too snug to my melon. yes i have been buying the cheapo's cause i loose them and afraid to loose $100 glasses.

BL@CK$HEEP

Jan 21, 2009
*S0-CALI*
do they fit fat headed guys? I always have a problem with the cheapo convience store glasses being too snug to my melon. yes i have been buying the cheapo's cause i loose them and afraid to loose $100 glasses.
Gatorz are constructed from aircraft billet aluminum and they can be adjusted to fit most heads . The Quantum and Velocity frames are designed for people with big ol watermelon heads. The Boxster we did for Joey fit most peeps heads as well.

I am offering UTV Underground members any pair from our line for $99 shipped.

Add $20 for polarized

Normal retail is $150 shipped

760-804-3598

Bill:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000