FUNCO G-Force Assault Video - WOW!

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
WOW!!! Is right, the detail of the cars are amazing, they look like the handle and turn Perfect...I really like the white one with the red and black stripes! And great video production

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Anyone ever hear that song by "the lonely island boys" Jizz in my pants..... Should have been the theme song for this video ;) BTW, I think I see a small resemblance of JoeyD's 4 seater to these funcos...SBA!!!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
WOW!!!.......rzr4 for sale.......

comes with flag and new tires......ill entertain any offers ;)

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
nice. liked and shared. amazing stuff. always liked their buggies and the funco teryx. they sponsored my long time friends holli and ron bechard. ron is no longer with us. but they continue to sponsor holli.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
That video is badass! Waiting to see more offroad edits such as this. The motocross world is full of them, but they are few and far between in the offroad world aside from the average race footage video.
Ouch!!

Someone hasn't looked at the YouTube.com/UTVUnderground page and explored!!! Go check out some of what we have been cooking!!

With that said, Funco and Dirty Media smashed it on this video.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Ouch!!

Someone hasn't looked at the YouTube.com/UTVUnderground page and explored!!! Go check out some of what we have been cooking!!

With that said, Funco and Dirty Media smashed it on this video.
haha Looks like I was a bit too general there. You guys kill it with the videos and me being a photo nerd I love it.
I'm a huge follower of moto and love nerding out to the creatively filmed edits that some of the major sites are producing. The RJ Anderson, BJ Baldwin, camp rzr videos that you guys did are all huge steps for offroad media and were no doubt AWESOME. What I was more referring too were desert and short course. What mad media does with race footage blows my mind and I could only imagine what they could do if they set out to film a directed video such as Recoil or their old Ken Block videos. There are definitely a few pretty awesome ones out there however I think there are a bunch of cool ideas waiting to be filmed.

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Thanks guys , we're glad you enjoyed it .
With respect to what Rugged says. , We totally get it.this is just the first of many of the next level videos , this was shot with only 4 or 5 hours of actual dune time with just one of dirty medias videographers .

With great cars great drivers and great production crews we hope to raise the bar again. And have a little fun doing it !

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
With respect to what Rugged says. , We totally get it.this is just the first of many of the next level videos , this was shot with only 4 or 5 hours of actual dune time with just one of dirty medias videographers .

With great cars great drivers and great production crews we hope to raise the bar again. And have a little fun doing it !
I just want another ride!!! Hahahah these are the BADDEST Sand Cars on the planet!!! Keep it rocking G!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com

Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000