full tube chassis rzr

kpclarke

KPC Fabrication
Mar 2, 2011
Temecula
I broke my rear suspension tabs off the frame over new years so I was going to just fix it but once I got it all taken apart I realized that I wont be happy with it so I am building a whole new chassis. I know I cant race in any pro class but I can race in the dsr1 class if i want. that is my goal for a motor in the end anyways. I will be posting pics as I go.

kpclarke

KPC Fabrication
Mar 2, 2011
Temecula
yeah I did stretch the frame. the wheel base is 103". it doesn't look like it because when I built the suspension I added 4" to the front arms and 3 1/2 to the rear arms so the chassis is 7 1/2 inches shorter then a rzr 4 but I will have the same wheel base.

kpclarke

KPC Fabrication
Mar 2, 2011
Temecula
for right now I just want to build it back up and drive it. I need to save some money to do the 1000cc. I haven't looked into the different engine to much. what is the best way to go? I was looking at the Yamaha just cuz it is so common and easy to get my hands on. for the gear box I like the jeffco but a bit pricey. and then the hubs. I don't want to do a micro stub but I don't think anyone other then gear one makes floater hubs but I am not sure on any of this.

kpclarke

KPC Fabrication
Mar 2, 2011
Temecula
here is the front suspension. 17.76" of travel, almost 72" wide, front steer, and I replaced the stock ball bearing set up with a custom tapered bearing hub and spindle.

Attachments

kpclarke

KPC Fabrication
Mar 2, 2011
Temecula
Yeah I already ran this supsension but with a different spindle. I got 32 degrees on the inside tire so that is the same ad stock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000