* Full Moon Bee Canyon Night Ride /May 9th *

Eat Dirt

Trail Guide - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 25, 2009
WOW ...... What a Great night ride .........

The trail was Fantastic.
The people were Great
The kids had a blast !!!
NO mechanical Problems of ANY kind ( Didn't have to break out the 'Magic" Toolbox once)

A Great way to spend a Sat.Night
With good people and Rhinos on the trail

Eat Dirt

Jan 25, 2009
A Great way to spend a Sat.Night
With good people and Rhinos on the trail / Well we had 5 Rhinos and 1 Ranger but that's O K ...
There was some that had been on the trail before and a few that had never been there before / Nice to show the trail system to people that have never been there before

We Meet up at Bee Canyon at about 6:00
Then hit the trail by 6:30 / We had a few drop out during the day
So it was a total of 6 rides / Just right
Got up to the top of the Jeep Trail just as the sun was starting to set /What a view!!!!!!!

Then went back down the jeep trail with the HID's on /What a difference hitting that trail at night !!!!
Then we went to the water crossing at North Fork / WOW was that place Dark with all the trees overhead
The stream was flowing Nice .Better than I expected
I was waiting for Justin ( JMS ) to fall into the water just trying to get a loud frog on the other side of the stream / He didn't fall in ( Dang. Would of made a great picture )
The kids went wild playing near the water having a good time
Nice to have a ride that the adults can have a good time on .Then when we stop for a break the kids can have a good time too .......
The air temp. at the stream was kind of cool as the time went by . My talking Temp. thing said 52 degrees just as we left
Then it was getting later and we had to pack it up and head down the trail while seeing all the lights from the valley below /Nice view
We got to the bottom of Bee Canyon at the staging area at about 10:30 / Just right !!!!!!

We WILL have to do it again sometime during the summer

Eat Dirt

Jan 25, 2009
We met at 6:00 P M

Hit the trail about 6:20

Got back to the trucks at 10 : 30 / Just right

And as we just past the shooting canyons . there was 2 quads heading UP !!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Man looks like a good time up there, I have never been up to Bee Canyon but want to get up there sooner or later. In the summer time we go up to the back side of silverwood and do night runs up there and that is a blast. we leave about 9 and dont come back until 1 or 2. GOOD TIMES

Eat Dirt

Jan 25, 2009
Man looks like a good time up there, I have never been up to Bee Canyon but want to get up there sooner or later. In the summer time we go up to the back side of silverwood and do night runs up there and that is a blast. we leave about 9 and dont come back until 1 or 2. GOOD TIMES

Saturday's nights ride was a LOT of fun . All the trails look so different in the dark
We had a couple rides last summer and I think there will be more this summer
Something fun to do on a Saturday night / Close by and you can rack up a lot of miles
I'll post when we get another one going so you can join in !!!!!!!!!

On the rides you did at Silverwood .Was that at Miller Canyon or somewhere else??

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Def post them up I want to go up there and ride ! When we hit up to the back side of silverwood well I should say up that way we leave from my bro in laws house by Hesperia lake and hit up Bowen Ranch road and head up to fawnskin and then drop into L.V it is about a good 50. Plus mile loop but we stop 3 or 4 times and just BS. Its fun cause its. A pretty fast run, most of the trails are fire roads and stuff like that. There is other trails we can hit but considering its night and we don't want to wrench on things we play it safe.

Eat Dirt

Jan 25, 2009
Here's a picture from the ride before the sun went all the way down
We were on one of the look-out spots along the ride
The Elv.was about 5800 FT.
Also let me know when you do one of those rides in your area /Sounds like a good trip
I'll post here again when we do another ride .::

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000