FU2 Chassis 4 seater cage

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Just for the record...a mild steel cage will hold up just fine if built right. I corn dogged my orange car and it didnthurt anything...the whole cage was built from mild. My new car is 100% Dom...I figured if I yard sale'D it......it might be at slightly faster speeds.

As to the 650 dollar cage....Evidently FU2 is small enough that he doesnt have the big overhead......I can tell you right now....We wouldnt even pull tubing off the rack for that price:eek:. FU2 is definatly doing good things for the consumer.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
dude you have been missing all kinds of rides....LOL.....
I know mang....I am still hearing it about pismo ! Work has been crazy which unfort has left much time for playing or im wrenching on her. I should of just got a boat it would of been cheaper :D You have anything local coming up ?

Also what happ to the Perris races ?

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Just for the record...a mild steel cage will hold up just fine if built right. I corn dogged my orange car and it didnthurt anything...the whole cage was built from mild. My new car is 100% Dom...I figured if I yard sale'D it......it might be at slightly faster speeds.

As to the 650 dollar cage....Evidently FU2 is small enough that he doesnt have the big overhead......I can tell you right now....We wouldnt even pull tubing off the rack for that price:eek:. FU2 is definatly doing good things for the consumer.
I think you just nailed it right there mang !!! Overhead is a MOFO

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
SXS Stadium Series is done.....no mas....Perris tried to do something on their own but it backfired...too bad.....BOAT...Break Out Another Thousand....LOL...Not sure what Rhino means but I am sure the R stands for retard! As in we are retarded because of how much money we sink into these golf karts! haahahaha I wouldnt have it any other way.

Next run sounds like its on the 24th

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
SXS Stadium Series is done.....no mas....Perris tried to do something on their own but it backfired...too bad.....BOAT...Break Out Another Thousand....LOL...Not sure what Rhino means but I am sure the R stands for retard! As in we are retarded because of how much money we sink into these golf karts! haahahaha I wouldnt have it any other way.

Next run sounds like its on the 24th
ROTF isnt that the truth ! Where about on the 24th and sucks about Perris I liked that set up

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Glen Helen is the new spot! Heading there this weekend for some races...

looks like a group is heading to Ocotillo Wells and another group is heading to Glamis...both night runs...
GLEN HELEN....im goin to try to wing that one ! Its been awhile since I had time to get out.

you hitting OW or Glamis ?

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Glen Helen is the new spot! Heading there this weekend for some races...

looks like a group is heading to Ocotillo Wells and another group is heading to Glamis...both night runs...
I tried to drop by and rap with you at Pismo...no dice....Next stop for me will be SSSS to see any of the homies.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
dont know if I will make either one.....its been a crazy couple of months. I think I need to take a bit of a break as August/Sept. is going to be insane with LOORRS, Sand Sport Show, Vegas 2 Reno, and whatever else I am forgeting about in between. lol

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
wow sorry if some didnt like my comment but I was just making a statement? didnt really mean nothing by it.

There are a TON of shops selling cages for under a grand! I purchased a BYC cage this last year for under a grand. Its not just not just fu2. This is also nothing new. Most shops do have cheaper cages and have had them for along time now. And are DOM and not just "mild". Times are changes.

This is why I said it and will still say it. Paying over a grand for a bolt on cage is a thing of the past. And shops that charge more then that and get it-well more power to them.

This industry is starting to get alot cheaper and alot of fab shops are cutting out the middle men; dealing direct and selling to the public at the same price they would sell to a dealer. So I can see where other shops might get mad- but hell thats how the whole world is with buying and selling with product. This day and age- if I owned a shop I would be doing whatever i could to make a buck if I had to feed my family.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Just picked up my new FU2 Chassis 4 seat cage. Couldn't be happier. The turn around from ordering to picking up the cage was 3 days. I'm no welding expert, but the welds look really good and the cage is stout. The cage gets powdercoated black on Monday. Here are some pics before powdercoat.

if you dont mind could you pm me how much you payed im lookin for a cage just like that for my rex. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000