Yamaha FST vr DFR

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Re: FST vr DFR or XMF

No there has not. DF kit also works well not knocking them. DF has done great things for the UTV industery. DF just needs to keep Hans(A great Driver) behind the wheel of the ol nessy & they may beat me some day.:D
P.S. Congrates for the 100th time for winning the 1000.
Thanks for the props Bob,I always enjoy racing with you.Where were you on sunday for the grindingstone GP?
I am currently looking for a crashed Teryx so I can build a nessy but it is going to take me a little time to put all the funds together.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ

Thanks for the props Bob,I always enjoy racing with you.Where were you on sunday for the grindingstone GP?
I am currently looking for a crashed Teryx so I can build a nessy but it is going to take me a little time to put all the funds together.
Well my Texas car that I won in last race is now being built into my new Lucas car. I will be ready Rd #2 in Phx. My normal race car is getting my new Muzzy motor in it for Rd#1 Vegas. My SR1 was totaled on Friday before the race @ ET by Dans Employee Kelvin. We are trying to get it fixed today to try & make it to RD#1 of the ASSC race @ Speedworld this Sat.

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...

Well my Texas car that I won in last race is now being built into my new Lucas car. I will be ready Rd #2 in Phx. My normal race car is getting my new Muzzy motor in it for Rd#1 Vegas. My SR1 was totaled on Friday before the race @ ET by Dans Employee Kelvin. We are trying to get it fixed today to try & make it to RD#1 of the ASSC race @ Speedworld this Sat.
i just heard about this- that sucks.
any pics of the wreck?

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
thank you guys for the help on this I will put up some pic.s when the new stuff shows ..... :D...... OK Joey time to come fly at pismo bring the fam. up.. I should make a hole weekend without a bend

hp771

UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 13, 2009
Arizona
I guess I am with Bobby. XMF makes a great kit and we all have beat the crap out of it. As for me having tipped it over a few times, I have never bent anything. Also having said that, the kit just works awesome and you get tons of support from the guys at XMF. I couldnt ask for a better kit from anybody.........

O'Malley

Apr 14, 2009
I guess I am with Bobby. XMF makes a great kit and we all have beat the crap out of it. As for me having tipped it over a few times, I have never bent anything. Also having said that, the kit just works awesome and you get tons of support from the guys at XMF. I couldnt ask for a better kit from anybody.........
you have so bent stuff on that car it just was not the suspension more like the whole back of the car

hp771

UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 13, 2009
Arizona
Suspension dummy......................If you would stay out of the trees, you would be okay also......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000