Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Frazier Mine trail, Lockwood trail and then Miller Jeep trail to Top of Alamo Mountain with rim-run. We will be camping at the Frazier Mountain Staging area which has a dirt and ashphalt camp area for all size rigs. No fee's or Adventure Pass needed. There are a couple very clean pit-toilets at the staging area. Many will come up Friday sometime to camp til Sunday. Day trippers are welcome!!

Friday: 11:00am "ish", run to top of Frazier Mountain Look-Out and Gold Mine visit

Saturday: Driver's meeting 8:30am, on the trail by 8:45ish. We should be back in camp between 4 and 5pm. Potluck at 6:30pm for anyone who is HUNGRY!!

Bring: Lunch and beverages for the ride.

TO GET TO STAGING CAMPING AREA: From the Flying J Travel Plaza (42810 Frazier Mtn Road) next to 5 freeway; Go 6.7 miles on Frazier Mtn Park Rd; Turn left onto Lockwood Valley Rd; Go 0.7 miles and turn left at Ranger Station. Go up this road for about 0.5 miles and turn right into the Frazier Mountain Staging area. You will immediately see our group.

HERE'S THE TURN-OFF INTO THE CAMPING STAGING AREA:

http://goo.gl/maps/eVf6

Riders:

1. John Berry (In Spirit)
2. Trukndave (Camping Fri - Sun)

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Riders:

3. Papa Bear (Camping Friday to Sunday);)
4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 ;) (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
The switchbacks are a steep and tricky section

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Riders:

3. Papa Bear (Camping Friday to Sunday);)
4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 ;) (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
5. Onerich (Camping Fri - Sun) <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This is a great ride, I went last year for the first time and found that the locals were very friendly . :D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
This is a great ride, I went last year for the first time and found that the locals were very friendly . :D
Hi my name is Abram Yoder (aka Cornholio), this is my son Samuel. Welcome to Amish Country, now go back to where you freakin came from and leave us alone.... :D

What? I didn't know the Amish carried M4's?:eek: Man it's a crazy assed world these days, yeah REAL friendly, huh?...
:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000